|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 South Carolina: Shades of Gray.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
2. What did Mike Hawkins live in?
(a) A trailer.
(b) A house.
(c) An appartment.
(d) A teepee.
3. What did the father of the grass basket maker warn her about?
(a) White people.
4. What did Jamie Westendorf point out the old locations of in Charleston?
(a) Slave houses.
(b) Houses belonging to the big slave owners.
(c) Polic estations.
(d) Brothels and liquor store.
5. When was Charleston settled?
(a) 17th century.
(b) 19th century.
(c) 16th century.
(d) 18th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Horwitz go at the start of Chapter 4?
2. Where was Fort Sumter located?
3. How many groups were formed for trivia questions during Sue Curtis' meeting?
4. Where was the "Start Spangled Banner" composed?
5. Who told Horwitz of Sue Curtis?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)