|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 South Carolina: The Better Half of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Horwitz decide to start his travel with according to Chapter 2?
(a) The Potomac River.
2. When was Charleston settled?
(a) 18th century.
(b) 16th century.
(c) 19th century.
(d) 17th century.
3. Where did Horwitz stop on his way to his first destination?
4. Where was Joel Dorfman from?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Washington D.C.
5. Who did the war empower according to the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
(a) White men.
(c) White women.
(d) Black women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Fort Sumter located?
2. What did the black harbor pilot who hijacked a Confederate ship become?
3. What were reenactors who were not completely authentic in their costumes or behavior called?
4. How old was the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
5. How did Horwitz travel at the start of Chapter 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)