|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 South Carolina: The Better Half of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joel Dorfman start his tour?
(a) Where Lee surrendered.
(b) At Fort Sumter.
(c) On the Potomac.
(d) In Washington D.C.
2. What did Ed and Sue Curtis stop doing?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Seeing friends.
(c) Answering their phone.
(d) Going to the supermarket.
3. What was the name of the owner of the farm the march was on?
(a) Robert Robertson.
(b) Robert Young.
(c) Robert Old.
(d) Robert Studd.
4. What did Hodge tell Horwitz not to bring?
(a) A rented uniform.
(c) Anything modern.
(d) A rifle.
5. Where did Horwtiz's grandfather come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Horwitz travel at the start of Chapter 3?
2. Where was the "Start Spangled Banner" composed?
3. What did the Children of the Confederacy teach children about?
4. Where was Horwitz's wife from?
5. Who told Horwitz of Sue Curtis?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)