|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 South Carolina: The Better Half of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Horwitz settle in after returning to the U.S.?
(c) New york.
2. Where did Horwitz decide to start his travel with according to Chapter 2?
(a) The Potomac River.
3. What was the name of the owner of the farm the march was on?
(a) Robert Young.
(b) Robert Studd.
(c) Robert Robertson.
(d) Robert Old.
4. What did Mike Hawkins live in?
(a) A house.
(b) A trailer.
(c) An appartment.
(d) A teepee.
5. What did the meeting with Sue Curtis open with?
(a) The pledge.
(b) A Ku Klux Klan pledge.
(c) With drinks.
(d) Honoring the Confederate flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael King's occupation?
2. Where did Joel Dorfman start his tour?
3. What did Mike Hawkins' great great grandfather lose during the Civil War?
4. How old was the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
5. When did the Civil War start?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)