|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 South Carolina: The Better Half of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many groups were formed for trivia questions during Sue Curtis' meeting?
2. What did Jamie Westendorf's job include?
(a) Cleaning closed businesses.
(c) Preparing large feasts.
(d) Tour guide.
3. Where was Joel Dorfman from?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. What did Horwitz plan when he got back home?
(a) A campaign of his own.
(b) A trip with his wife.
(c) To buy a uniform.
(d) To replace his glasses.
5. Where did Horwitz stop on his way to his first destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the meeting with Sue Curtis open with?
2. What did the Children of the Confederacy teach children about?
3. When was Charleston settled?
4. How old was the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
5. What did the father of the grass basket maker warn her about?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)