|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 Alabama: Only Living Confederate Widow Tells Some.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Horwitz go at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) New Orleans.
2. What did Foote and Horwitz spend several hours discussing?
(a) The major battles of the Civil War.
(b) The causes of the Civil War.
(c) The major generals of the civil War.
(d) The fascination of the South for the Civil War.
3. What was the birth name of Albert Cashire?
(a) Mark Stenberg.
(b) Robert Graham.
(c) Jenny Hodges.
(d) Roberta Markus.
4. Where did Joel Dorfman start his tour?
(a) At Fort Sumter.
(b) On the Potomac.
(c) Where Lee surrendered.
(d) In Washington D.C.
5. What did the Children of the Confederacy teach children about?
(a) The virtue of slavery.
(b) Perceived treachery of the North.
(c) The major battle won by the Confederacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hodge call his annual tour of Civil War sites according to Chapter 10?
2. How did the Ku Klux Klan see Westerman?
3. What battle was to be reennacted?
4. Where did Hodge and Horwitz sleep?
5. What did Horwitz plan when he got back home?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)