|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 Alabama: Only Living Confederate Widow Tells Some.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Horwitz awakened one time according to Chapter 1?
(a) By police sirens.
(b) By cannon fire.
(c) By the fire department.
(d) By gunfire.
2. Where did Foote live?
(c) New Orleans.
3. When did Foote usually arrive at the battlefield?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Around 3 PM.
(c) Early in the day.
(d) Around noon.
4. What did Walt protest in his youth?
(b) The Vietnam war.
(d) Tution cost.
5. Where did Horwtiz's grandfather come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Gone with the Wind made into a movie?
2. What did most of the people coming to Atlanta want to see?
3. What was the person accompanying Horwitz trained as?
4. Where did Horwitz's host spend the night?
5. Who accompanied Horwitz to the battlefield when he returned?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)