|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 Alabama: Only Living Confederate Widow Tells Some.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Gone with the Wind made into a movie?
(a) In the 1960's.
(b) In the 1950's.
(c) In the 1930's.
(d) In the 1940's.
2. What did the CCC fight against?
(a) Plans to allow desegregated bathrooms.
(b) Plans to teach about the Civil War in school.
(c) Plans to allow African American to vote.
(d) Plans to remove the Confederate flag from the capitol building.
3. Who told Horwitz of Sue Curtis?
(a) The cemetery caretaker.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The bookkeeper.
4. What was the name of the first man Horwitz meet on the battlefield?
(a) Mark Robertson.
(b) Bryson Powers.
(c) Roberto Smill.
(d) Markus stall.
5. What was Shelby Foote well known for appearing in?
(b) Home Schooling videos.
(c) Movies about the war.
(d) Civil War documentaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. where were the dead at Shiloh buried ?
2. When did Alberta's first husband die?
3. What is Michael King's occupation?
4. How long did Hodge's tour last?
5. What did the black harbor pilot who hijacked a Confederate ship become?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)