|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Kentucky: Dying for Dixie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Horwitz do after talking with the actors?
(a) Went back to sleep.
(b) Found his grandfather's book.
(c) Went to his father's.
(d) Went to his publisher.
2. What did Ed and Sue Curtis stop doing?
(a) Going to the supermarket.
(b) Seeing friends.
(c) Answering their phone.
(d) Going to church.
3. What did Jamie Westendorf point out the old locations of in Charleston?
(a) Polic estations.
(b) Houses belonging to the big slave owners.
(c) Slave houses.
(d) Brothels and liquor store.
4. What was the goal of the conspiracies Walt thought he uncovered?
(a) Ruining the black race.
(b) Overthrow the government.
(c) Ruining the white race.
(d) Reestablish the Confederacy.
5. What is Michael King's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Horwitz settle in after returning to the U.S.?
2. How was Westerman killed?
3. How did the Ku Klux Klan see Westerman?
4. What did Jamie Westendorf's job include?
5. When did Horwitz's grandfather arrive in America according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)