|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Kentucky: Dying for Dixie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Michael Westerman's wife's name?
2. Who killed Michael Westerman according to the patrons of the bar?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) A group of Ku Klux Klan members.
(c) Some of his friend.
(d) A group of black young men.
3. What did Mike Hawkins live in?
(a) An appartment.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A house.
(d) A teepee.
4. When did Horwitz's grandfather arrive in America according to Chapter 1?
5. What did the statue Horwitz went to see feature instead of a Confederate soldier?
(a) A woman.
(b) A civilian.
(c) A Union soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Westerman killed?
2. What did the Children of the Confederacy teach children about?
3. What did Hodge tell Horwitz not to bring?
4. How did the Ku Klux Klan see Westerman?
5. Who brought Horwitz to the statue?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)