|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Kentucky: Dying for Dixie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike Hawkins live in?
(a) A trailer.
(b) An appartment.
(c) A house.
(d) A teepee.
2. What did CCC mean?
(a) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(b) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(c) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(d) Council of Concerned Citizens.
3. How many groups were formed for trivia questions during Sue Curtis' meeting?
4. What did Jamie Westendorf's job include?
(a) Preparing large feasts.
(b) Tour guide.
(c) Cleaning closed businesses.
5. Where did Horwitz decide to start his travel with according to Chapter 2?
(b) The Potomac River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Redbone's Saloon according to Chapter 5?
2. What did Horwitz do after talking with the actors?
3. What was A.V Huff's occupation?
4. Who did the war empower according to the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
5. How old was the woman who took over the Confederate museum?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)