|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Mississippi: The Minié Ball Pregnancy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike Hawkins live in?
(a) A trailer.
(b) An appartment.
(c) A house.
(d) A teepee.
2. What did the CCC fight against?
(a) Plans to allow desegregated bathrooms.
(b) Plans to remove the Confederate flag from the capitol building.
(c) Plans to teach about the Civil War in school.
(d) Plans to allow African American to vote.
3. What organization did Sue start for pet owners?
(a) Rebel pets.
(b) Attack the yank.
(c) Dogs of the Confederacy.
(d) Cats of the Confederacy.
4. What did the Children of the Confederacy teach children about?
(a) Perceived treachery of the North.
(c) The major battle won by the Confederacy.
(d) The virtue of slavery.
5. What is Michael King's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Horwitz surprised to hear Foote defend?
2. When did Foote frequently visit the battlefield?
3. Where did Horwitz go at the start of Chapter 4?
4. When did Foote usually arrive at the battlefield?
5. How did the Ku Klux Klan see Westerman?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)