|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Mississippi: The Minié Ball Pregnancy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the caps of the local high school student celebrate?
(a) Malcom X.
(b) Martin Luther King.
(c) Rosa Parks.
(d) The end of racism.
2. Who told Horwitz of Sue Curtis?
(a) The bookkeeper.
(b) The cemetery caretaker.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The mayor.
3. What did Walt protest in his youth?
(a) Tution cost.
(b) The Vietnam war.
4. How did the Ku Klux Klan see Westerman?
(a) As a traitor.
(b) As an annomaly.
(c) As one of their own.
(d) As a martyr for the noble Southern causee.
5. Where was the city museum located?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In the courthouse building.
(c) In the fire station.
(d) In the police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Michael Westerman's wife's name?
2. How any battles did Albert Cashier fight?
3. What was the central theme of the complaints by Southern people?
4. Who was Shelby Foote according to Chapter 7?
5. When did Foote frequently visit the battlefield?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)