|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Mississippi: The Minié Ball Pregnancy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the repercussion of the Minie Ball Pregnancy story at the time?
(a) The local population rebelled.
(b) The local Union Garrison was attacked.
(c) It ruined the career of the physician who came up with the story.
(d) The doctor that came up with the story was killed.
2. Where did Vicksburg located according to Chapter 9?
3. Who killed Michael Westerman according to the patrons of the bar?
(a) A group of Ku Klux Klan members.
(b) A group of black young men.
(c) Some of his friend.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. What local business turned part of his business into a museum?
(a) A bar.
(b) A police station.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A pharmacy.
5. What did Mike Hawkins' great great grandfather lose during the Civil War?
(a) A foot.
(b) An eye.
(c) An arm.
(d) A leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Foote live?
2. What was Michael Westerman's wife's name?
3. When did Foote frequently visit the battlefield?
4. How did most people see Westerman as?
5. What did the CCC fight against?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)