|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Mississippi: The Minié Ball Pregnancy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Horwitz admire in Walt?
(a) His confidence.
(b) His eloquence.
(c) His commitment.
(d) His iconoclasm.
2. What did the CCC fight against?
(a) Plans to remove the Confederate flag from the capitol building.
(b) Plans to allow desegregated bathrooms.
(c) Plans to teach about the Civil War in school.
(d) Plans to allow African American to vote.
3. What was Westerman's killer sentenced to?
(a) 10 to 25 years.
(b) Life in prison.
(d) 25 years to life.
4. What was the goal of the conspiracies Walt thought he uncovered?
(a) Overthrow the government.
(b) Reestablish the Confederacy.
(c) Ruining the black race.
(d) Ruining the white race.
5. What did Walt protest in his youth?
(a) The Vietnam war.
(c) Tution cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Horwitz to the statue?
2. How was Westerman killed?
3. What was Shelby Foote well known for appearing in?
4. How any battles did Albert Cashier fight?
5. What was Vicksburg the site of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)