|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first man Horwitz meet on the battlefield?
(a) Markus stall.
(b) Bryson Powers.
(c) Roberto Smill.
(d) Mark Robertson.
2. What was the topic of the book written by Mauriel Johnson?
(a) Treatment of rebel prisoners by the North.
(b) The role of women in the war.
(c) The post war for the veterans of the Confederate army.
3. How many Jews did Walt meet before Horwitz ?
4. Where was Wolfgang Hochbruck from?
5. What did the commander of the Andersonville prison become for a group of Southerners?
(a) A villain.
(b) A dangerous man.
(c) A misunderstood man.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Horwitz to the statue?
2. What happened to the Andersonville prison commander after the war?
3. What made Wolfgang Hochbruck interested in the Civil War?
4. What diminished over the generations in Fitzgerald?
5. When was Fitzgerald founded?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)