|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the filthy conditions in Andersonville lead to?
(a) Problem with food storage.
(b) Overwhelmed cleaning crews.
(d) Rats infestation.
2. What did the commander of the Andersonville prison become for a group of Southerners?
(a) A villain.
(b) A hero.
(c) A dangerous man.
(d) A misunderstood man.
3. What happened in Fitzgerald when the Confederate and the Union parade were planned?
(a) The two parades fought.
(b) The two parades merged.
(c) The two pardes took different roads.
(d) The two parades paraded on different days.
4. Where was Wolfgang Hochbruck from?
5. What diminished over the generations in Fitzgerald?
(a) The numbers of Unions sympathizers.
(b) The number of Confederate symphatizers.
(c) The spirit of reconciliation.
(d) The number of people living in the two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men of the CCC feel the Confederate flag represented?
2. What did the CCC fight against?
3. Who brought Horwitz to the statue?
4. What did Mauriel Johnson studied?
5. What was the person accompanying Horwitz trained as?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)