|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wolfgang Hochbruck from?
2. What was the name of the first man Horwitz meet on the battlefield?
(a) Roberto Smill.
(b) Bryson Powers.
(c) Mark Robertson.
(d) Markus stall.
3. What diminished over the generations in Fitzgerald?
(a) The spirit of reconciliation.
(b) The number of Confederate symphatizers.
(c) The numbers of Unions sympathizers.
(d) The number of people living in the two.
4. What happened to the Andersonville prison commander after the war?
(a) He became a senator.
(b) He was tried and executed.
(c) He became a congressman.
(d) He turned to dentistry.
5. Who accompanied Horwitz to the battlefield when he returned?
(a) Stacy Young.
(b) Stacy Allen.
(c) Rob Hodge.
(d) Allie Stranberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men of the CCC feel the Confederate flag represented?
2. What was late in April 1862?
3. Where did Horwitz go at the start of Chapter 4?
4. How many charges did the Union withstood?
5. What did Walt protest in his youth?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)