|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did CCC mean?
(a) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(b) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(c) Council of Concerned Citizens.
(d) Council of Concerned Citizens.
2. What was the name of the place Union soldiers withstood Confederate charges?
(a) The bear cave.
(b) The Crocodile pit.
(c) The snake cage.
(d) The Hornet's Nest.
3. What happened to the Andersonville prison commander after the war?
(a) He became a congressman.
(b) He turned to dentistry.
(c) He was tried and executed.
(d) He became a senator.
4. What was the topic of the book written by Mauriel Johnson?
(b) The post war for the veterans of the Confederate army.
(c) Treatment of rebel prisoners by the North.
(d) The role of women in the war.
5. Where was the Shiloh Battlefield located according to Chapter 8?
(a) Along the Tennessee River in Kentucky.
(b) Along the Potomac River in Tennessee.
(c) Along the Mississippi River in Tennessee.
(d) Along the Tennessee River in Tennessee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the goal of the conspiracies Walt thought he uncovered?
2. What did the filthy conditions in Andersonville lead to?
3. What did the CCC fight against?
4. What was late in April 1862?
5. What was the person accompanying Horwitz trained as?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)