|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Georgia:Still Prisoners of War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the Andersonville prison commander after the war?
(a) He turned to dentistry.
(b) He became a congressman.
(c) He became a senator.
(d) He was tried and executed.
2. Where were the dead of Andersonville buried?
(a) In trenched graves.
(b) The bodies where burried in the wall.
(c) The bodies were sent back to their family.
(d) In the local cemetary.
3. What did the CCC fight against?
(a) Plans to remove the Confederate flag from the capitol building.
(b) Plans to allow desegregated bathrooms.
(c) Plans to allow African American to vote.
(d) Plans to teach about the Civil War in school.
4. What did the statue Horwitz went to see feature instead of a Confederate soldier?
(b) A Union soldier.
(c) A woman.
(d) A civilian.
5. What was the name of the place Union soldiers withstood Confederate charges?
(a) The Crocodile pit.
(b) The bear cave.
(c) The snake cage.
(d) The Hornet's Nest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pail Hawke call people coming to the battlefield?
2. What was Johnson's main goal with her book?
3. Who brought Horwitz to the statue?
4. When was Fitzgerald founded?
5. Where was Wolfgang Hochbruck from?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)