Chapter 1 Confederates in the Attic
1. When did Horwitz's grandfather arrive in America according to Chapter 1?
2. Where did Horwtiz's grandfather come from?
3. What did Horwitz paint on his wall?
(a) Murals depicting famous battles.
(c) Murals of dinosaurs.
(d) Murals of Bonanza.
4. Where was Horwitz's wife from?
5. Where did Horwitz settle in after returning to the U.S.?
(c) New york.
6. How was Horwitz awakened one time according to Chapter 1?
(a) By the fire department.
(b) By gunfire.
(c) By cannon fire.
(d) By police sirens.
7. What did Horwitz do after talking with the actors?
(a) Went back to sleep.
(b) Went to his publisher.
(c) Found his grandfather's book.
(d) Went to his father's.
8. What did Hodge tell Horwitz not to bring?
(a) A rented uniform.
(b) Anything modern.
(c) A rifle.
9. What was the name of the owner of the farm the march was on?
(a) Robert Young.
(b) Robert Robertson.
(c) Robert Old.
(d) Robert Studd.
This section contains 3,895 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)