1. Throughout the course of the book, how many women's lives will be studied?
2. Which of the following best describes the way the women in the text will "compose their lives"?
3. Which of the following does Bateson cherish above all else?
4. Which of the following models does Bateson believe women should follow when forming their gender roles?
5. In the past, what was valued above all else in one's life?
6. Which of the following types of individuals tend to avoid "traditional" lives?
7. Which of the following values does Bateson say is "inappropriate in today's constantly changing world"?
This section contains 4,432 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)