|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 Enriching the Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flower was planted on Spelman's campus in preparation for the television shoot?
2. In which country did Alice grow up?
3. To what food item did Joan compare her first home with Erik?
(a) A peanut.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) An egg.
(d) A head of lettuce.
4. How old was Alice when her younger brother was born?
5. Which of the women in the book are looking for "symmetrical relationships"?
(a) None of the wome.
(b) Alice and Joan.
(c) Ellen and Johnnetta.
(d) All of the women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women Mary interviewed is the oldest woman in the book?
2. What is Mrs. Erickson's first name?
3. Why was Mary given the opportunity to act as president of the college where she worked?
4. Where does Jack live?
5. How many families does the Project Hope shelter take in at one time?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)