|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Case of the Red Leg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is it controversial to keep the internal organs of the deceased after an autopsy?
2. What body part had to be amputated on the man with necrotizing fasciitis?
(a) His leg.
(b) His hand.
(c) His ear.
(d) His arm.
3. What percent of the population does a crude estimate suggest are afflicted with severe blushing?
(a) About 2 percent.
(b) 5 to 10 percent.
(c) 1 to 7 percent.
(d) About 8 percent.
4. What branch of military service did Goodman serve in?
(b) Air Force.
5. Who directs the chronic-pain treatment center at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston?
(a) Dr. Wyatt Irving.
(b) Dr. Robert Edgington.
(c) Dr. Marshall Davidson.
(d) Dr. Edgar Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the retired New England doctor pass away?
2. How much did a robotic surgery device cost that Gawande's department purchased?
3. How old was Mr. Jolly when he died?
4. When were Fitzpatrick's twins born?
5. Where did Amy Fitzpatrick and her husband drive for Easter?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)