|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dead Baby Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Amy Fitzpatrick when she had her first bout with vomiting?
(a) Highway 17.
(b) New York City's F.D.R. Drive.
(c) Interstate 81.
(d) Interstate 88.
2. What year were the articles by Joseph Lister that were for sale?
3. What was wrong with the woman who Gawande saw in the emergency room on his first day as a surgical resident?
(a) Had a 3-inch screw in her foot.
(b) Had a piece of wire in her hand.
(c) Had a fractured ankle.
(d) Had a fractured finger.
4. How many patients a day did Goodman's physician's assistant say the man would see and not spend more than five minutes with them?
5. What country bans surgeons from practicing on animals?
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years have there been workplace programs to focus on the proper way to lift among other things?
2. What time did the retired New England doctor pass away?
3. What was Quinlan's occupation?
4. What color cast did Gawande's daughter Hattie get when she broke her forearm?
5. How long might it take in most hospitals to repair a hernia?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)