|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dead Baby Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did a robotic surgery device cost that Gawande's department purchased?
2. When did Noe plead guilty to killing her children?
3. How old was Rowland Scott Quinlan when he began having problems?
4. How do patients leave the operating room at Shouldice after having surgery?
(a) They leave in a wheelchair.
(b) They are taken on a gurney.
(c) They use a walker.
(d) They walk out of the room.
5. What did a two-day admission turn into for Mr. Jolly?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a local anesthetic did the chief resident use when she put in a central line?
2. At any given time, approximately what percent of practicing physicians are unfit to see patients?
3. What type of surgery had the patient who needed a central line had a week earlier?
4. How many companies were registered in attendance at the surgeons convention?
5. When were Fitzpatrick's twins born?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)