|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Couldn't Stop Eating.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rowland Scott Quinlan when he began having problems?
2. How many studies did Gawande find when doing a computer search to attempt to identify "circalunidian" cycles?
3. How long do hernia operations take at Shouldice Hospital?
(a) 30-45 minutes.
(b) About an hour.
(c) 20-25 minutes.
(d) About 90 minutes.
4. What country bans surgeons from practicing on animals?
(b) New Zealand.
5. What was the average amount of time that a keyboard operator in Australia would lose from work due to disabling arm pain?
(a) 29 days.
(b) 74 days.
(c) 53 days.
(d) 64 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color did Duke Ellington and his band members not wear during a show?
2. What percent of patients regain weight after gastric-bypass surgery?
3. When were Fitzpatrick's twins born?
4. When did the Goteborg group begin accepting patients who complained of disabling blushing?
5. What violation finally got Goodman in trouble?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)