|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Full Moon Friday the Thirteenth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of Americans does a 1995 poll show believe that the moon alters individual behavior?
(a) 16 percent.
(b) 38 percent.
(c) 57 percent.
(d) 43 percent.
2. What percent of patients with heart attacks who are seen in emergency rooms are mistakenly discharged?
(a) Between 1 and 5 percent.
(b) About 25 percent.
(c) Between 2 and 8 percent.
(d) About 10 percent.
3. When was the case of the badly infected knee that Goodman mishandled?
4. What year were the articles by Joseph Lister that were for sale?
5. How many salespeople attended the surgeons convention?
Short Answer Questions
1. For luck, what did Michael Jordon always wear under his Chicago Bulls uniform?
2. What did Turk Wendell insist that his salary be for the 1999 season?
3. Who was the gynecologist from Ohio who subjected hundreds of women when they had been anesthetized for other procedures to bizarre disfiguring procedures that he called the Surgery of Love?
4. At any given time, approximately what percent of practicing physicians are unfit to see patients?
5. When is the M&M at Gawande's hospital?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)