|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Full Moon Friday the Thirteenth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who examined a stack of electrocardiograms to test his diagnostic skills against the computer?
(a) John Brighton.
(b) Hans Ohlin.
(c) Andrew Weaver.
(d) Henrich Wagner.
2. When does the American College of Surgeons convention take place?
3. What statistician described a classic example of imagining patterns where really there are none when he described the Germans' bombing patterns of South London in World War II?
(a) William Feller.
(b) Wagner Westford.
(c) Brandon Wyatt.
(d) Lance Bridger.
4. What branch of military service did Goodman serve in?
(b) Air Force.
5. What percent of Americans does a 1995 poll show believe that the moon alters individual behavior?
(a) 57 percent.
(b) 43 percent.
(c) 16 percent.
(d) 38 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Bryce Shouldice left medical school did he begin performing hernia operations at Shouldice?
2. At what hotel was Gawande staying for the surgeon's convention?
3. How late were clinical sessions lined up until at the surgeons convention?
4. What did Tommy Lasorda always eat before a game when he managed the Los Angeles Dodgers?
5. What would Wade Boggs, the Boton Red Sox's former star third baseman, always eat before a game?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)