|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dead Baby Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with Lee Tran?
(a) A tumor.
(b) The flu.
2. At what time did the retired New England doctor's wife make it to the hospital once his illness was determined to be fatal?
(b) 1:15 a.m.
(c) 2:15 a.m.
(d) 5:00 a.m.
3. How many companies were registered in attendance at the surgeons convention?
(a) Around 300 companies.
(b) Some 1200 companies.
(c) About 1700 companies.
(d) About 900 companies.
4. How many pregnant woman who are employed miss work because of morning sickness?
(a) One third.
(b) One fourth.
(c) Two thirds.
5. Since 1998, how many operations have been performed to stop severe blushing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Quinlan fall off a plank at a construction site?
2. In what country is it controversial to keep the internal organs of the deceased after an autopsy?
3. When did the Goteborg group begin accepting patients who complained of disabling blushing?
4. During an all-night interview, how many children did Noe confess she had suffocated?
5. What type of a necklace did New York Mets' pitcher Turk Wendell always wear?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)