|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dead Baby Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Marie Noe have?
2. In 1999, how many obesity patients had gastric-bypass surgery in the United States?
3. What color cast did Gawande's daughter Hattie get when she broke her forearm?
4. What were Christine Drury's hours when she was an overnight television anchorwoman?
(a) Midnight to 8 a.m.
(b) 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
(c) 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.
(d) 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
5. What was wrong with Lee Tran?
(c) A tumor.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do patients leave the operating room at Shouldice after having surgery?
2. What violation finally got Goodman in trouble?
3. What percent of patients regain weight after gastric-bypass surgery?
4. What were the chances that Caselli could have died during the gastric-bypass surgery?
5. How many salespeople attended the surgeons convention?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)