|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Queasy Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Goodman make in a year when he was doing well?
2. Where did Amy Fitzpatrick get her M.B.A.?
3. What percent of patients with heart attacks who are seen in emergency rooms are mistakenly discharged?
(a) About 10 percent.
(b) About 25 percent.
(c) Between 2 and 8 percent.
(d) Between 1 and 5 percent.
4. How long do hernia operations take at Shouldice Hospital?
(a) About 90 minutes.
(b) 30-45 minutes.
(c) About an hour.
(d) 20-25 minutes.
5. Where was Amy Fitzpatrick when she had her first bout with vomiting?
(a) Interstate 81.
(b) Interstate 88.
(c) New York City's F.D.R. Drive.
(d) Highway 17.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the gynecologist from Ohio who subjected hundreds of women when they had been anesthetized for other procedures to bizarre disfiguring procedures that he called the Surgery of Love?
2. Where did Amy Fitzpatrick live?
3. How much do hernia operations cost at Shouldice Hospital?
4. How do patients leave the operating room at Shouldice after having surgery?
5. What violation finally got Goodman in trouble?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)