|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Final Cut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Quinlan hurt when he fell off a plank at a construction site?
(a) Broke his femur.
(b) Fractured his hip.
(c) Dislocated and fractured his shoulder.
(d) Crushed his ankle.
2. During what year of his training does Gawande have a chance to attend a surgeons convention?
(a) 5th year.
(b) 8th year.
(c) 6th year.
(d) 7th year.
3. At what time did the retired New England doctor's wife make it to the hospital once his illness was determined to be fatal?
(a) 1:15 a.m.
(c) 5:00 a.m.
(d) 2:15 a.m.
4. For how many years have doctors been performing autopsies?
5. When was one of the earliest forensic examinations performed?
(a) 61 B.C.
(b) 51 A.D.
(c) 44 A.D.
(d) 44 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years have there been workplace programs to focus on the proper way to lift among other things?
2. Who originated the explanation of pain that has dominated much of medical history?
3. Who directs the chronic-pain treatment center at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston?
4. What worked at first to ease Quinlan's pain?
5. What year were the articles by Joseph Lister that were for sale?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)