|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Final Cut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many salespeople attended the surgeons convention?
2. How old was the first patient for whom Gawande was expected to request an autopsy?
3. During what year of his training does Gawande have a chance to attend a surgeons convention?
(a) 7th year.
(b) 8th year.
(c) 5th year.
(d) 6th year.
4. How many times had the surgeons conference been held?
(a) 108 times.
(b) 86 times.
(c) 93 times.
(d) 79 times.
5. Where was the surgeon's conference held that Gawande attended?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) New York City.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many companies were registered in attendance at the surgeons convention?
2. What did a two-day admission turn into for Mr. Jolly?
3. What time did the retired New England doctor pass away?
4. For how many years have there been workplace programs to focus on the proper way to lift among other things?
5. What was Quinlan's occupation?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)