|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Final Cut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages were in the book that listed the schedule of programs at the surgeons convention?
2. What time did the retired New England doctor pass away?
(a) 1:45 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 12:30 a.m.
(d) 2:45 a.m.
3. For how many years have there been workplace programs to focus on the proper way to lift among other things?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 45 years.
(c) 60 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. How many surgeons attended the American College of Surgeons convention?
5. What percentage of workers' compensation payments are paid to sufferers of back pain?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 40 percent.
(c) 35 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many companies were registered in attendance at the surgeons convention?
2. When did the United States National Center for Health Statistics stop collecting autopsy statistics?
3. What is the second most common reason why employees miss work?
4. In what country is it controversial to keep the internal organs of the deceased after an autopsy?
5. When does the American College of Surgeons convention take place?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)