|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Final Cut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many companies were registered in attendance at the surgeons convention?
(a) About 900 companies.
(b) Around 300 companies.
(c) About 1700 companies.
(d) Some 1200 companies.
2. When did the United States National Center for Health Statistics stop collecting autopsy statistics?
3. How old was the woman whose autopsy Gawande observed at the beginning of the "Final Cut"?
4. How late were clinical sessions lined up until at the surgeons convention?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 10:30 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
5. What was Quinlan's occupation?
(a) Construction supervisor.
(d) Construction worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years have there been workplace programs to focus on the proper way to lift among other things?
2. How many surgeons attended the American College of Surgeons convention?
3. At what hotel was Gawande staying for the surgeon's convention?
4. How many salespeople attended the surgeons convention?
5. When did Quinlan fall off a plank at a construction site?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)