|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel Journal : Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nation did Guiseppe defect to?
(a) The Saracens.
(b) The Moors.
(c) The Turks.
(d) The Iberians.
2. What was the name of the notorious criminal that Montaigne witnessed being release?
3. What subject does the first essay from Book 2 center on?
(a) Human behavior.
4. What city did Guiseppe serve when Montaigne met him?
5. What abstract concept does Montaigne say he would not marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what city along Montaigne's path does French stop being the predominant language?
2. One argument that Montaigne responds to is the suggestion that the book he discusses does not demonstrate that Christianity is superior to what belief system?
3. Montaigne believes that not all vices are what?
4. What century did Montaigne live in?
5. The journeys that Montaigne describes in his travel journal mostly occurred between what years?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)