|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel Journal : Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following feudal ranks are counts and barons above?
2. What philosopher does Montaigne quote briefly on the subject of authority?
3. Montaigne's perspective as a male is best described as which of the following?
4. Montaigne doubts affection that is based on what?
(b) Physical attraction.
(c) Business dealings.
5. What is Montaigne's general attitude towards marriage?
(a) It should be put off.
(b) It is not for most people.
(c) It is not worth the effort.
(d) It is a huge burden.
Short Answer Questions
1. St. George is said to have slain what?
2. Montaigne recommends that men not marry until they reach what age?
3. What did Christ teach about the treatment of women?
4. At what city along Montaigne's path does French stop being the predominant language?
5. What age does Montaigne recommend that males remain virgins until?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)