|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel Journal : Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what city along Montaigne's path does French stop being the predominant language?
2. What important female leader was a native of Montaigne's nation?
(a) Queen Isabelle.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Joan of Arc.
3. Montaigne's general attitude towards women was what?
4. Montaigne's perspective as a male is best described as which of the following?
5. Montaigne's perspective causes him to focus on what?
(a) Moral and ethical issues.
(b) Causes and effects.
(c) Personal relations.
(d) Social hierarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Travel Journal: Chapter 13, Montaigne describes a priest who speaks what out-of-place language as part of his services?
2. What was Montaigne's religion?
3. What major city is Montaigne headed to in the journeys described in Travel Journal: Chapter 13?
4. What age does Montaigne recommend that males remain virgins until?
5. Montaigne characterizes his parents' treatment of him as which of the following?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)