|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Travel Journal : Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following feudal ranks are counts and barons above?
2. Montaigne doubts affection that is based on what?
(a) Physical attraction.
(d) Business dealings.
3. In what month do the travels described in Travel Journal: Chapter 13 begin?
4. Montaigne recommends that men not marry until they reach what age?
5. Montaigne's writing does not appear to be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The philosopher that Montaigne quotes on the subject of authority believes that authority is most secure when derived from what source?
2. The apocryphal slaying that St. George performed is a reference to him overcoming what?
3. What female features significantly in Montaigne's faith?
4. In Travel Journal: Chapter 13, Montaigne describes a priest who speaks what out-of-place language as part of his services?
5. Montaigne treated women without what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)