|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poems 95-213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily talk about in Poem 23?
2. Poem 149 begins, "She went as quiet as the ___".
3. In Poem 103, what does Emily feel in the morning after having such dreams?
4. Poem 118 makes a comment on the violent nature of ___________.
(a) The human race.
5. In Poem 67, the sounds of _____ are often agonizing to those who die for their cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among what may Angels be seen in the early morning in Poem 94?
2. What is the poet speaking to in Poem 48?
3. Poem 84 begins, "Her breast is fit for ____, / But I was not a 'Diver.'"
4. In what voice does the poet write in Poem 47?
5. In Poem 90, Emily talks about having something just _____ without having the ability to grasp hold of it.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)