|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, where does Teresa tell Holly that Albie is living?
(b) New Orleans.
2. Where did Holly work before she moved to Switzerland?
(a) Chase Bank.
(b) Sumitomo Bank.
(c) Wells Fargo Bank.
(d) Shoko Chukin Bank.
3. In Chapter 6, where does Caroline practice patent law?
(d) Silicon Valley.
4. In Chapter 8, how long is Teresa's flight to Lucerne delayed?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 1/2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
5. In Chapter 6, how old is Leo's granddaughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Teresa when she retired?
2. In Chapter 7, what color does Caroline dye her hair?
3. How old is Franny in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 8, how old is Teresa when she decides to retire?
5. In Chapter 6, where does Leo Posen take a house for the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Leo rent a house for the summer in Chapter 6?
2. How did Fix and Marjorie get their house in Santa Monica?
3. How did Bert and Teresa meet?
4. Did Teresa date or marry after her divorce from Bert?
5. How did Holly end up living in Switzerland?
6. In Chapter 5, how does Fode know that Albie is Jeannette's brother?
7. At the beginning of Chapter 7, where are Fix and his daughters driving and why?
8. What is the car like that Holly drives to pick up her mother from the airport in Chapter 8?
9. Where did The Cousins children live after Cal died?
10. In Chapter 6, what is Caroline doing?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)