|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jeannette's baby's name, but no one calls him by that name?
2. In Chapter 6, what recipe does Franny's mother give her for a dinner?
(a) Lobster bisque.
(b) Seafood chowder.
(c) Oyster stew.
(d) Herb soup with crab.
3. What month is it in Chapter 5?
4. What movie did Beverly watch twice on the day that Cal died?
(a) The Apple Dumpling Gang.
(b) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(d) Harry and Tonto.
5. In Chapter 7, how many stepchildren does Franny have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Teresa when she retired?
2. In Chapter 8, how far is Holly's drive to the Lucerne airport?
3. How many children does Leo have?
4. Who taught Cal and Albie how to make match guns?
5. With whom was Bert having an affair when Cal died?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Holly end up living in Switzerland?
2. In Chapter 6, what is Caroline doing?
3. What children do Caroline and Franny have?
4. How does Teresa feel after her flight to Switzerland in Chapter 8?
5. Who was Ernestine and what happened to her?
6. Did Teresa date or marry after her divorce from Bert?
7. Why do Fix, Caroline, and Franny go to Teresa's house on Fix's birthday?
8. In Chapter 5, how does Fode know that Albie is Jeannette's brother?
9. In Chapter 5, what does Holly tell her mother about Cal's death?
10. Where did The Cousins children live after Cal died?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)