|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what time had Franny clocked in for her shift?
2. What color dress is Caroline wearing in Chapter 1?
3. After the divorce, where does Teresa get a job?
(a) Secretarial pool at the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
(b) Custodial team at her children's elementary school.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Local law firm.
4. What does Bert wear to the christening party?
(b) Jeans and blazer.
(c) Jeans and t-shirt.
(d) Polo and khakis.
5. In Chapter 1, who has Fix invited from the DA's office?
(a) Pete Franklin.
(b) Andy Trenton.
(c) Bob Wyatt.
(d) Dick Spencer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how long has Fred worked the bar?
2. In Chapter 2, what is the nurse's name who is helping Fix and Franny?
3. Where do Bert and Peggy live before their divorce?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Franny get Jerrell to drink?
5. In Chapter 2, where did Franny come from to see Fix?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what is the scene in the kitchen after Fix greets Cousins and Fix goes to the kitchen?
2. Why has Fix always favored Caroline over Franny?
3. In Chapter 4, why is Franny a cocktail waitress?
4. In Chapter 3, where does Beverly go when her house is full of children and she cannot even go to her bedroom?
5. Who is Dick Spencer?
6. What is the room like where Fix has his chemotherapy?
7. How do the Cousins children feel about California?
8. Why is Leon Posen staying in Iowa City in Chapter 4?
9. Why did kids love Lomer?
10. Where does Teresa get a job after the divorce and how does she get the job?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)