|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the tourniquet that goes on Fix's arm in Chapter 2?
2. What type of trees are in the backyard of Fix's house in Chapter 1?
3. What is Fix's middle name?
4. In Chapter 4, during a normal work shift, how many times would an employee hear the music tape?
(a) 2 1/2 times.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 5 times.
(d) 4 times.
5. In Chapter 3, how long do Beverly and Bert have alone between her children's departure and his children's arrival in the summer?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Franny get Jerrell to drink?
2. Where does Albert Cousins work?
3. In Chapter 4, what time had Franny clocked in for her shift?
4. Where is the television in Beverly and Bert's house in Chapter 3?
5. What is Leon Posen's room number in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Teresa get a job after the divorce and how does she get the job?
2. What does a mutual friend tell Teresa is Bert's reason for moving back to Virginia with Beverly?
3. How much time does Bert petition to spend with his children and how does he get what he wants?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Teresa think about Bert and his appearance?
5. Why does Franny want to know if Leon is staying at the hotel in Chapter 4?
6. How did Wallis die?
7. What is the room like where Fix has his chemotherapy?
8. Why is Leon Posen staying in Iowa City in Chapter 4?
9. How do the Cousins children feel about California?
10. How did Lomer die?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)