|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how many years older is Leo than Franny?
2. In Chapter 6, where does Caroline practice patent law?
(b) Silicon Valley.
3. What language can the writer speak who comes with Astrid in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 5, where did Albie go to military school?
(d) North Carolina.
5. What is the name of the writer who comes with Astrid in Chapter 6?
6. How old is Franny in Chapter 6?
7. In Chapter 8, how far is Holly's drive to the Lucerne airport?
(a) An hour.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) About 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
8. What movie did Beverly watch twice on the day that Cal died?
(b) The Apple Dumpling Gang.
(c) Harry and Tonto.
(d) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
9. At Torrance High School, what color were three bands of tiles that went around the entire boys' bathroom?
10. In Chapter 7, what is the name of Albie's daughter?
11. Who taught Cal and Albie how to make match guns?
(a) Grandfather Cousins.
(b) Their maternal grandfather.
12. What type of street guide does Fix use in Chapter 7?
(c) Rand McNally.
(d) Thomas Brothers.
13. In Chapter 8, how old is Teresa when she decides to retire?
14. In Chapter 5 when Jeanette remembered how Albie broke his shoulder and tore an ear, how many stitches were required?
15. In Chapter 7, how many years has it been since Leo died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how long ago did Holly go to Switzerland?
2. In Chapter 6, where is the man who cleans the swimming pool from?
3. What color does Albie wear when Jeannette first sees him in Chapter 5?
4. How old was Caroline when Cal died?
5. What language do Fode and Bintou speak when they are alone?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)