|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what day of the week does the gardener come and tend the gardens at the house Leo rents for the summer?
2. In Chapter 8, how far is Holly's drive to the Lucerne airport?
(a) About 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 90 minutes.
3. How long was Teresa married to her second husband before he died of a heart attack?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. At Torrance High School, what color were three bands of tiles that went around the entire boys' bathroom?
5. In Chapter 6, how old are Eric and Marisol?
(a) 49 and 51, respectively.
(b) In their 50s.
(c) Just past 60.
(d) 59 and 63, respectively.
6. What color does Albie wear when Jeannette first sees him in Chapter 5?
7. How many children does Leo have?
8. What is Jeannette's baby's name, but no one calls him by that name?
9. With whom was Bert having an affair when Cal died?
(a) Anna Reston.
(b) Linda Dale.
(c) Sandra Martin.
(d) Petra Wilson.
10. In Chapter 7, who would Franny like to blame for the end of her relationship with Leo?
(a) The actress, whose house they stayed in at Amangasett.
(b) Leo's first wife.
(d) Leo's second wife.
11. In Chapter 7, how many stepchildren does Franny have?
12. In Chapter 5 when Jeanette remembered how Albie broke his shoulder and tore an ear, how many stitches were required?
13. In Chapter 6, where is the man who cleans the swimming pool from?
14. What type of car does Fix own in Chapter 7?
(c) Crown Victoria.
15. Where did Holly go to college?
(b) Azusa Pacific.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Torrance High School, what color were the drapes in the art room?
2. In Chapter 8, what was the temperature when Teresa left Los Angeles and flew to Switzerland?
3. In Chapter 8, what newspaper does Holly read while she waits for her mother in the Lucerne airport?
4. What Indian tribe is rumored to be in the DNA on Jeanette's mother's side of the family?
5. In Chapter 6, what recipe does Franny's mother give her for a dinner?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)