|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fix's daughter in Chapter 1?
2. What is Leon Posen's room number in Chapter 4?
3. What does Albert Cousins bring to the christening party in Chapter 1?
(d) Receiving blankets.
4. In Chapter 4, what type of flowers are in the lobby of the Palmer?
5. In Chapter 4, what percent does Franny tip the busboys?
6. What is Leon Posen's middle name?
7. What does Bert wear to the christening party?
(b) Jeans and blazer.
(c) Polo and khakis.
(d) Jeans and t-shirt.
8. What color dress is Caroline wearing in Chapter 1?
9. In Chapter 2, how old was Albie when he tried to set his school on fire?
10. How much does Fix weigh in Chapter 2?
11. Who did Bonnie marry?
(a) A priest.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A cop.
(d) A lawyer.
12. In Chapter 2, why is Fix at the UCLA Medical Center?
(d) Prostrate exam.
13. Where is the television in Beverly and Bert's house in Chapter 3?
(b) Master bedroom.
(d) Family room.
14. In Chapter 4, where does Leon Posen live?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
15. In Chapter 1, what color dress is Beverly wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many times has Fix opened the door in the last half hour before Cousins arrives?
2. What color suit does Bert think that all detectives wear to court?
3. In Chapter 4, how long has Fred worked the bar?
4. What is Fix's middle name?
5. In Chapter 1, when is Bert and Teresa's baby due?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)