|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Bert and Teresa's kids always does homework?
2. How many brothers does Fix have?
3. What is Leon Posen's room number in Chapter 4?
4. How much taller is Leon Posen than Franny?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 6 inches.
(d) 8 inches.
5. What is Caroline's score when she takes the LSAT?
6. Where does Albert Cousins work?
(a) City offices.
(b) Elementary school.
(c) Porter, Price, and Preston.
(d) District attorney's office.
7. What does the priest have to do, so he has to leave the party in Chapter 1?
(a) Hospital visitations.
(c) Spaghetti supper.
8. What color flowers are embroidered on the baby's dress in Chapter 1?
9. In Chapter 4, how long has Fred worked the bar?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
10. After the divorce, where does Teresa get a job?
(a) Secretarial pool at the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
(b) Custodial team at her children's elementary school.
(c) Local law firm.
(d) Grocery store.
11. In Chapter 1, how old is Bert's wife, Teresa?
12. What is Leon Posen's middle name?
13. What is Fix's date of birth?
(a) March 11, 1932.
(b) April 20, 1931.
(c) February 28, 1930.
(d) May 3, 1933.
14. When are Teresa and Bert's children allowed to fly alone?
15. Where did Beverly marry her third husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trees are in the backyard of Fix's house in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 2, what meal will be ready for Fix when he comes home from the hospital?
3. At the end of Chapter 3 when the family is at a motel, what time do Beverly and Bert get out of bed?
4. In Chapter 4, what time had Franny clocked in for her shift?
5. In Chapter 3, how long does Cal lock his brothers and sisters out of the house after school?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)