|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where did Franny come from to see Fix?
(a) San Diego.
2. In Chapter 3, where do Bert's parents live?
3. In Chapter 4, where is Leon Posen teaching a college class?
(b) Iowa City.
4. How much taller is Leon Posen than Franny?
(a) 8 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
5. In Chapter 3, how long does Holly say that their flight was delayed out of the gate because of traffic on the runway?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
6. In Chapter 2, what meal will be ready for Fix when he comes home from the hospital?
(a) Roast, potatoes, and vegetables.
(c) Soup and bread.
(d) Fried chicken.
7. What does Albert Cousins bring to the christening party in Chapter 1?
(a) Receiving blankets.
8. What is Caroline's score when she takes the LSAT?
9. What is Fix's date of birth?
(a) May 3, 1933.
(b) March 11, 1932.
(c) February 28, 1930.
(d) April 20, 1931.
10. In Chapter 3, how much time do Caroline and Franny spend in California during the summer?
(a) All summer.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
11. In Chapter 3, what color is the shirt that Holly is wearing that used to belong to Caroline?
12. In Chapter 2, why is Fix at the UCLA Medical Center?
(a) Prostrate exam.
13. In Chapter 4, how long has Fred worked the bar?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 4 years.
14. In Chapter 1, how old is Bert's wife, Teresa?
15. In Chapter 3, what type of law practice does Bert work in?
(c) Estates and trusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Holly's grade in Reading?
2. How much time does Teresa ask to have the children for summers as a part of the divorce decree?
3. Where do Bert and Peggy live before their divorce?
4. In Chapter 1, when was Fix given the opportunity to cut guests from the list of those attending the christening party?
5. What was the name of Wallis's husband?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)