|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how long has Fred worked the bar?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 6 years.
2. In Chapter 3, how long does Cal lock his brothers and sisters out of the house after school?
(a) At least an hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) About an hour and a half.
3. In Chapter 4, where does Leon Posen live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
4. Where do Bert and Peggy live before their divorce?
(a) Redondo Beach.
(d) Hermosa Beach.
5. When are Teresa and Bert's children allowed to fly alone?
6. In Chapter 3, what is Holly's grade in Reading?
7. In Chapter 4, from what state does Leon Posen have a driver's license?
(a) New York.
8. After the divorce, where does Teresa get a job?
(a) Local law firm.
(b) Secretarial pool at the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
(c) Custodial team at her children's elementary school.
(d) Grocery store.
9. When Teresa and Bert's children fly alone for the first time in Chapter 3, who refuses to wear the junior airman wings they are given?
10. In Chapter 3, what is the name of Franny's cat?
11. What is Caroline's score when she takes the LSAT?
12. What did Wallis die from?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Liver cancer.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Colon cancer.
13. What color suit does Bert think that all detectives wear to court?
14. In Chapter 2, how long has Lomer been dead?
(a) 49 years.
(b) 38 years.
(c) About 55 years.
(d) Just shy of 50 years.
15. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many times has Fix opened the door in the last half hour before Cousins arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, during a normal work shift, how many times would an employee hear the music tape?
2. What does Albert Cousins bring to the christening party in Chapter 1?
3. How many brothers does Fix have?
4. In Chapter 2, how old was Albie when he tried to set his school on fire?
5. How much taller is Leon Posen than Franny?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)