|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bert from?
2. In Chapter 3, how long do Beverly and the Cousins children wait at baggage claim before Beverly learns that they have no luggage?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
3. In Chapter 3, where do Bert's parents live?
4. How many divorces did Bert have?
5. What is Franny wearing at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Sleeveless white dress.
(b) Black slacks and white blouse.
(c) Sleeveless black dress.
(d) Black shirt and slacks.
6. In Chapter 4, what percent does Franny tip the busboys?
7. How old is Fix's daughter in Chapter 1?
8. In Chapter 1, when is Bert and Teresa's baby due?
9. How often does the music repeat in Chapter 4?
(a) Every 4 hours.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every 2 hours.
(d) Every 3 hours.
10. In Chapter 1, what color dress is Beverly wearing?
11. When Teresa and Bert's children fly alone for the first time in Chapter 3, who refuses to wear the junior airman wings they are given?
12. In Chapter 3, what color is the shirt that Holly is wearing that used to belong to Caroline?
13. In Chapter 3, what type of law practice does Bert work in?
(b) Estates and trusts.
14. What is Caroline's score when she takes the LSAT?
15. In Chapter 4, where is Leon Posen teaching a college class?
(a) Iowa City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Bert and Teresa's kids always does homework?
2. In Chapter 1, who has Fix invited from the DA's office?
3. In Chapter 1, how old is Bert's wife, Teresa?
4. In Chapter 2, what is the nurse's name who is helping Fix and Franny?
5. What is Fix's date of birth?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)