|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wallis die from?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Colon cancer.
(d) Liver cancer.
2. How many brothers does Fix have?
3. What color flowers are embroidered on the baby's dress in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 1, what color dress is Beverly wearing?
5. In Chapter 3, how long do Beverly and the Cousins children wait at baggage claim before Beverly learns that they have no luggage?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
6. In Chapter 1, how old is Bert's wife, Teresa?
7. In Chapter 4, what type of flowers are in the lobby of the Palmer?
8. In Chapter 4, how long has Fred worked the bar?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
9. In Chapter 4, what percent does Franny tip the busboys?
10. How much taller is Leon Posen than Franny?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 8 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
11. Where was Beverly's marriage to Bert held?
(d) Newport Beach.
12. In Chapter 4, where is Leon Posen teaching a college class?
(b) Iowa City.
13. In Chapter 1, who has Fix invited from the DA's office?
(a) Andy Trenton.
(b) Pete Franklin.
(c) Bob Wyatt.
(d) Dick Spencer.
14. What was the occupation of Bert's great-grandfather?
(a) Store owner.
15. Where does Albert Cousins work?
(a) City offices.
(b) Porter, Price, and Preston.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) District attorney's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many times has Fix opened the door in the last half hour before Cousins arrives?
2. In Chapter 2, what year does Fix remember Lomer telling a story about a beagle who was found with his dead master and a woman?
3. In Chapter 3, what grade is Cal in?
4. In Chapter 2, what meal will be ready for Fix when he comes home from the hospital?
5. What is Leon Posen's middle name?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)