|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what day of the week does the gardener come and tend the gardens at the house Leo rents for the summer?
2. How many brothers does Fix have?
3. In Chapter 4, where does Leon Posen live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Where does Albert Cousins work?
(a) District attorney's office.
(b) Porter, Price, and Preston.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) City offices.
5. What did Wallis die from?
(a) Colon cancer.
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Liver cancer.
(d) Breast cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language can the writer speak who comes with Astrid in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 4, what type of flowers are in the lobby of the Palmer?
3. What movie did Beverly watch twice on the day that Cal died?
4. What is Fix's date of birth?
5. In Chapter 3, how long does Holly say that their flight was delayed out of the gate because of traffic on the runway?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)