|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Beverly marry her third husband?
2. What did Wallis die from?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Liver cancer.
(c) Colon cancer.
(d) Breast cancer.
3. In Chapter 3, what type of law practice does Bert work in?
(a) Estates and trusts.
4. What is Leon Posen's room number in Chapter 4?
5. What color suit does Bert think that all detectives wear to court?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Lomer died did Beverly stay with Fix?
2. When are Teresa and Bert's children allowed to fly alone?
3. What is Leon Posen's middle name?
4. When Fix has his treatment in Chapter 2, on what floor of the hospital is he treated?
5. How much does Fix weigh in Chapter 2?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)