|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Wallis's husband?
2. In Chapter 1, who has Fix invited from the DA's office?
(a) Pete Franklin.
(b) Andy Trenton.
(c) Bob Wyatt.
(d) Dick Spencer.
3. How many brothers does Fix have?
4. In Chapter 2, how long has Lomer been dead?
(a) 38 years.
(b) Just shy of 50 years.
(c) 49 years.
(d) About 55 years.
5. In Chapter 2, what year does Fix remember Lomer telling a story about a beagle who was found with his dead master and a woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. When are Teresa and Bert's children allowed to fly alone?
2. In Chapter 2, how old was Albie when he tried to set his school on fire?
3. In Chapter 3, what is the name of Franny's cat?
4. Where did Beverly marry her third husband?
5. How much time does Teresa ask to have the children for summers as a part of the divorce decree?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)