|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what year does Fix remember Lomer telling a story about a beagle who was found with his dead master and a woman?
2. What does Albert Cousins bring to the christening party in Chapter 1?
(a) Receiving blankets.
3. Where does Albert Cousins work?
(a) Porter, Price, and Preston.
(b) District attorney's office.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) City offices.
4. Where was Beverly's marriage to Bert held?
(a) Newport Beach.
5. After the divorce, where does Teresa get a job?
(a) Custodial team at her children's elementary school.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Local law firm.
(d) Secretarial pool at the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what meal will be ready for Fix when he comes home from the hospital?
2. Where do Bert and Peggy live before their divorce?
3. When Teresa and Bert's children fly alone for the first time in Chapter 3, who refuses to wear the junior airman wings they are given?
4. In Chapter 2, how old was Albie when he tried to set his school on fire?
5. What does the priest have to do, so he has to leave the party in Chapter 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)