1. What does Albert Cousins bring to the christening party in Chapter 1?
(b) Receiving blankets.
2. Where does Albert Cousins work?
(a) City offices.
(b) District attorney's office.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) Porter, Price, and Preston.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many times has Fix opened the door in the last half hour before Cousins arrives?
4. In Chapter 1, when was Fix given the opportunity to cut guests from the list of those attending the christening party?
(a) 1 week ago.
(b) 1 1/2 months ago.
(c) 1 month ago.
(d) 2 weeks ago.
5. What does Bert wear to the christening party?
(a) Jeans and t-shirt.
(c) Jeans and blazer.
(d) Polo and khakis.
6. In Chapter 1, who has Fix invited from the DA's office?
(a) Pete Franklin.
(b) Dick Spencer.
(c) Andy Trenton.
(d) Bob Wyatt.
7. What type of trees are in the backyard of Fix's house in Chapter 1?
8. In Chapter 1, what color dress is Beverly wearing?
This section contains 2,862 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)