1. How does Thomas Paine write the book Common Sense?
2. In the Introduction, what does Paine state about the thoughts of the book?
They may not be popular.
3. What does Paine believe will happen with time?
His views will become accepted and possibly favored.
4. According to Paine, what is the difference between society and government?
Positivism versus negativism.
5. What does society promote?
6. What does government promote?
7. How does Paine describe society?
As a blessing.
This section contains 5,350 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)