Quiz: Rights of Man, Part II
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which countries have left room in their Constitution for revision if necessary in the future?
a) France and England.
b) America, France, and England.
c) America and England.
d) America and France.
2. What does Paine compare to the limited freedom of people by the government?
3. How did the conquerors treat defeated enemies in the earliest known governments?
a) As property.
b) As equals.
c) As paid employees.
d) As individuals.
4. How many books did Burke publish after the Rights of Man was released?
5. What part of the American Revolution received the most attention, according...
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)