|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Agragarian Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paine believe should never separate the elected from the electors?
(a) Action, but not belief.
(b) Belief or action.
(c) Belief, but not action.
(d) Belief, action, or money.
2. According to Paine, what goes against human nature?
(a) Absolute governments.
(b) An absence of government.
(c) A self-sufficient government.
(d) Partial governments.
3. In what way does the concept of holding property disinherit people?
(a) Evenly, at a quicker pace.
(b) Gradually, at a slower pace.
(d) Gradually, at an even pace.
4. What does Paine profess about himself in The Crisis?
(a) He does believe in miracles.
(b) He is superstitious.
(c) He does not believe in miracles.
(d) He is not superstitious.
5. How many people are born equal in a natural state?
(a) None of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) Some of them.
(d) Most of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grows along with a society?
2. How many years does Paine think the aristocracy or monarchy will last after the writing of his pamphlet?
3. How many questions does Paine address in his final letter to the people of England?
4. What does Paine use as a miserable example of the Constitution that America is trying to adopt?
5. What are the main components of a civilized society?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)