|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Agragarian Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What label does Paine give to revelations that have not been witnessed?
2. What does Paine believe should never separate the elected from the electors?
(a) Action, but not belief.
(b) Belief or action.
(c) Belief, action, or money.
(d) Belief, but not action.
3. How did Paine originally view Burke, before he denounced the French Revolution?
(a) As a possible ally.
(b) As an enemy.
(c) As an ally.
(d) As a possible threat.
4. What is the result of using faith for political reasons?
(a) It undermines the right to practice religion freely.
(b) It undermines only the religion involved.
(c) It undermines the religions that are not involved.
(d) It undermines all religions.
5. What point does Paine use Joan of Arc as an example to support?
(a) The weakness of the British rule.
(b) America's political views.
(c) America's sacrifice for independence.
(d) The strength of the American soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paine describe the Quakers?
2. How should people self-impose laws in order to exist harmoniously in the absence of government?
3. How does Burke describe Louis XVI?
4. According to Paine, what should each man strive for?
5. What does Paine find interesting about the Immaculate Conception?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)