|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Agragarian Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which concept was the old Whig party based?
(b) A two-party system.
(d) A three-party system.
2. What did the lack of monarchy result in for Britain before the kings?
(a) A lack of war.
(b) A need for war.
(c) A need for commerce.
(d) A lack of commerce.
3. What does Paine find interesting about the Immaculate Conception?
(a) Its meaning has changed with time.
(b) It can be disproven.
(c) It cannot be disproven.
(d) Its meaning has not changed with time.
4. What river are the American troops preparing to cross as Paine describes their trials and tribulations?
(a) The Delaware.
(b) The Hudson.
(c) The Missouri.
(d) The Mississippi.
5. Why does Paine believe that America will succeed?
(a) Because of unity.
(b) Because of its economic status.
(c) Because of great numbers.
(d) Because of its political status.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paine think is odd about the conversation between Eve and Satan?
2. Whom was the Rights of Man presented to?
3. How does Paine think that Christians are taught about the tales they learn?
4. What happens if people refuse to obey a law they oppose?
5. What does Paine believe should never separate the elected from the electors?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)