|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Agragarian Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paine living when Burke's pamphlet is being published?
2. In the Christian tale, where is Satan banished to by the Almighty?
(a) A pit.
(b) A desert.
(c) A cave.
(d) A mountain.
3. Who does a person that owns property owe ground rent to?
(a) The government.
(b) The rest of society.
(c) Those who cannot afford land of their own.
(d) Those who can afford to purchase the land for more than it is worth.
4. According to Paine, which governments must unite to lead by example in order to ensure liberty worldwide?
(a) America, England, and France.
(b) Only America and France.
(c) Only America and England.
(d) Only England and France.
5. What does Howe support that draws Paine's criticism?
(a) The theft of American money.
(b) The counterfeiting of American money.
(c) The decreasing costs of American products.
(d) The rising costs of American products.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which countries have left room in their Constitution for revision if necessary in the future?
2. Whom was the Rights of Man presented to?
3. According to the second part of the Rights of Man, when was Combining Principals and Practice written?
4. What does the term canonization refer to?
5. Why does Paine believe that America will succeed?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)