|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rights of Man, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paine believe will happen with time?
(a) His views will become favored, but not accepted.
(b) His views will become accepted, but not favored.
(c) His views will never become accepted or favored.
(d) His views will become accepted and possibly favored.
2. What does Paine prove in order to dispel a myth about government?
(a) Society will fail without government.
(b) Most societies need government.
(c) Only certain societies need government.
(d) Society will not fail without government.
3. What is the English government's position on the French Revolution?
(a) The English government supports it.
(b) The English government does not support it.
(c) Half of the English government supports it.
(d) Almost all of the English government supports it.
4. What will the first twenty years of American independence not predict, according to Paine?
(a) The next fifteen years.
(b) The next ten years.
(c) The next five years.
(d) The next twenty years.
5. Which countries have left room in their Constitution for revision if necessary in the future?
(a) America, France, and England.
(b) France and England.
(c) America and France.
(d) America and England.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Washington compensated for his time as the first president?
2. Which years of the American Revolution did America have no government?
3. According to Paine, whose role in the French Revolution should not be diminished?
4. According to British law, how long do the children of the king have the right to rule over every common person?
5. Why does Paine admire the Marquis?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)