|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age can a monarch be appointed in Britain?
(a) At age twenty.
(b) At age ten.
(c) At age fifteen.
(d) At any age.
2. What will the first twenty years of American independence not predict, according to Paine?
(a) The next twenty years.
(b) The next ten years.
(c) The next five years.
(d) The next fifteen years.
3. How does Thomas Paine write the book Common Sense?
(b) With a co-writer.
(c) With two co-writers.
(d) With a ghost writer.
4. What does government promote?
5. How many ancient tyrannies does Paine think comprise the English Constitution?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paine believe will happen with time?
2. In an ideal world, who would make decisions regarding regulations?
3. What did Gideon deny?
4. What did the lack of monarchy result in for Britain before the kings?
5. What does Paine consider the government to be?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)