|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Age of Reason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of goals should the members of the elected have?
(a) The same goals as other countries.
(b) The same goals as half of the body.
(c) The same goals as the largest populated cities.
(d) The same goals as the body.
2. What label does Paine give to revelations that have not been witnessed?
3. If the American Revolution had been fought only to separate America from England, how much attention does Paine think it would have received?
(a) The attention of the world.
(b) No attention.
(c) A considerable amount of attention.
(d) Very little attention.
4. On which concept was the old Whig party based?
(b) A three-party system.
(c) A two-party system.
5. What does Paine believe will happen with time?
(a) His views will become accepted, but not favored.
(b) His views will never become accepted or favored.
(c) His views will become accepted and possibly favored.
(d) His views will become favored, but not accepted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paine find interesting about the Immaculate Conception?
2. What are the rumors about the reason behind Burke's pamphlet?
3. In Paine's opinion, how is the admiration of a story determined?
4. Which one of the following is not included in the natural rights Paine believes should be retained by people after they are born?
5. Since all men are created equal, what does Paine consider aristocracy to be?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)