|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Age of Reason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people witnessed and documented the Resurrection?
2. How many total pages is Burke's denouncement of the French Revolution?
(a) Five hundred and thirty four.
(b) Three hundred and fifty six.
(c) Six hundred and forty three.
(d) Four hundred and sixty five.
3. What replaced hopelessness during a long battle, as Paine recounts?
4. How many years does Paine think the aristocracy or monarchy will last after the writing of his pamphlet?
(a) Not more than twelve years.
(b) Not more than ten years.
(c) Not more than twenty five years.
(d) Not more than seven years.
5. What does Paine profess about himself in The Crisis?
(a) He is superstitious.
(b) He is not superstitious.
(c) He does believe in miracles.
(d) He does not believe in miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would news take to travel from England to America if the two countries were to reconcile at this point?
2. What does Paine believe each generation should have?
3. Whom was the Rights of Man presented to?
4. What city did the British incorrectly assume was the center of America when they attacked it?
5. What are the questions about in Paine's last letter to the people of England?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)