|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rights of Man, Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Edmund Burke attack the French Revolution in a book?
2. How many times does Burke mention the Bastille in his book?
(a) Only three times.
(c) Only twice.
(d) Only once.
3. To what does Paine compare kings?
4. What does Paine believe would end government through hereditary?
(a) Having each king only serve two terms.
(b) Having each king elected.
(c) Having each king only serve for five years.
(d) Having each king only serve for ten years.
5. What city did the British incorrectly assume was the center of America when they attacked it?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Burke describe Louis XVI?
2. What types of goals should the members of the elected have?
3. What does society promote?
4. According to Paine, what is Burke incapable of understanding about the way government works?
5. Which religious group of people does Paine think are persecuted?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)