Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called for police when a group threatened to burn Alva's house?
(a) A retired officer.
(b) An undercover officer.
(c) Alva's husband.
(d) A concerned neighbor.
2. Who was the Boston Globe editor in 1974?
(a) Colin Diver.
(b) Alex Roberts.
(c) Alice McGoff.
(d) Tim Winship.
3. What did Cassandra and Rachel Twymon do in Chapter 27?
(a) Moved out of the house.
(b) Got pregnant.
(d) Quit school.
4. When did Bod Murphy become headmaster of Charlestown high?
(a) October 24, 1976.
(b) October 24, 1975.
(c) October 14, 1975.
(d) June 24, 1975.
5. What did Joan Diver become actively involved with, in Chapter 18?
(a) The city council.
(b) Philanthropic organizations.
(c) The school board.
(d) Segregation protests.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many jobs were Alva and her husband working?
2. Who received a threatening call on March 1976, according to Chapter 26?
3. What happened to Ted Landsmark, in Chapter 17?
4. What was the community successful in doing in 1975, according to Chapter 15?
5. What did Danny join against his mother's will?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)