|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Danny join against his mother's will?
(b) The police academy.
(c) The crowd.
(d) A gang.
2. What happened to the Methunion Manor project?
(a) It sold to a media company.
(b) It closed.
(c) It accepted only white applicants.
(d) It went bankrupt.
3. Who received a threatening call on March 1976, according to Chapter 26?
(a) Lisa McGoff.
(c) Colin Cover.
(d) Rachel Twymun.
4. When did Bod Murphy become headmaster of Charlestown high?
(a) October 14, 1975.
(b) October 24, 1976.
(c) October 24, 1975.
(d) June 24, 1975.
5. What did Alice McGoff survive in Chapter 15?
(a) A fire.
(b) A brief skirmish with the police.
(c) A mugging.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the invisible line discussed, in Chapter 25?
2. Where did the Powder Keg group originate?
3. What was Alice McGoff urging her co workers not to do, in Chapter 19?
4. What comment did the Cardinal make that caused an uproar?
5. Who was Alice McGoff working for, at the start of Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lisa McGoff decide and what changed her mind?
2. What did parents of Bancroft students do together?
3. What happened by the end of the year, according to Chapter 17?
4. What happened on July 4?
5. What did Danny try to get his mother out of?
6. What did Alice do to avoid busing, in Chapter 15?
7. Who received the Democratic Presidential nomination, according to Chapter 28?
8. What was Joan Diver's son assigned to, in Chapter 18?
9. What was the invisible line, as discussed in Chapter 25?
10. What happened to Colin and Joan, in Chapter 22?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)