|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Medeiros not close to, according to Chapter 20?
(c) Rich people.
(d) White people.
2. What did the Powder Keg group oppose, in Chapter 23?
(a) Kevin White reelection.
(b) Forced integration.
3. Who received the Democratic nomination in 1972, according to Chapter 28?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Kevin White.
4. What job was Rachel's sister able to get, according to Chapter 25?
(a) Radar operator.
(b) Camera operator.
(c) Store manager.
(d) Computer operator.
5. What did the Kiernan Commission decide, according to Chapter 20?
(a) Boston schools were racially imbalanced.
(b) Boston schools were not racially imbalanced.
(c) Boston's busing was illegal.
(d) Boston mayor commited perjury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Alice McGoff urging her co workers not to do, in Chapter 19?
2. What did Cassandra and Rachel Twymon do in Chapter 27?
3. What were Alva and her husband trying to buy, in Chapter 25?
4. What became Boston's primary concern at the end of 1975?
5. Where did the Powder Keg group originate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Joan Diver's son assigned to, in Chapter 18?
2. What happened by the end of the year, according to Chapter 17?
3. What happened to Colin and Joan, in Chapter 22?
4. What happened on July 4?
5. What did Medeiros do for Texas?
6. What did Danny try to get his mother out of?
7. What happened at the newspaper company building on October 7, 1974, in Chapter 24?
8. What was Lisa McGoff having nightmares of, in Chapter 26?
9. What did Rachel institute?
10. What did Alice do to avoid busing, in Chapter 15?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)