|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Powder Keg group oppose, in Chapter 23?
(c) Forced integration.
(d) Kevin White reelection.
2. What position was Boston's Mayor, Kevin White, offered in Chapter 28?
(a) An ambassadorial position.
(b) The economy secretary.
(c) The vice-presidential spot.
(d) The defense secretary.
3. What was the community successful in doing in 1975, according to Chapter 15?
(a) Keeping Charlestown High School from being a magnet.
(b) Ousting Mayor White.
(c) Re-segregating the school.
(d) Having Colin Diver fired.
4. Why did Rachel senior institute legal action through the Department of Public Welfare?
(a) To have Rachel's baby found.
(b) To have Cassandra get married.
(c) To have Rachel returned to her.
(d) To have Cassandra and Rachel placed in a home.
5. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
(a) Project 96.
(b) Project 6.
(c) Project 76.
(d) Project 86.
Short Answer Questions
1. What community did the Archdiocese support prior to Medeiros's arrival?
2. What happened to the Methunion Manor project?
3. How many jobs were Alva and her husband working?
4. Who was Medeiros not close to, according to Chapter 20?
5. What happened to Ted Landsmark, in Chapter 17?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)