|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lisa McGoff decide to do in the wake of the attack on Ted Landsmark?
(a) Quit school.
(b) Go to St. Patrick's.
(c) Join the Black Panthers.
(d) Not return to Charlestown High.
2. What was Alice unable to afford, according to Chapter 23?
(b) Medical care.
(c) Good schools for her children.
(d) Move to the suburbs.
3. What did Cassandra and Rachel Twymon do in Chapter 27?
(a) Quit school.
(b) Got pregnant.
(c) Moved out of the house.
4. What did Rachel's church start, in Chapter 21?
(a) Black Economic Development Program.
(b) Black Desegregation Program.
(c) Black Freedom Program.
(d) Black Security Programs.
5. Where did the Boston Cardinal grow up, according to Chapter 20?
(a) Fall River.
(b) Rapid Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Alice go to a prayer march to oppose busing?
2. What did Bob Murphy make clear when he became headmaster?
3. Where was the Boston Cardinal from, according to Chapter 20?
4. What happened to the applicants requesting commercial space at the Methunion Manor?
5. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who received the Democratic Presidential nomination, according to Chapter 28?
2. What happened by the end of the year, according to Chapter 17?
3. What was Lisa McGoff having nightmares of, in Chapter 26?
4. What happened with the trip to Boston, in Chapter 17?
5. What did Alice McGoff oppose, in Chapter 23?
6. What difference was there between Alice and her family and friends?
7. What happened to Colin and Joan, in Chapter 22?
8. What did Colin begin to wonder?
9. What did Lisa McGoff decide and what changed her mind?
10. What did Rachel's church start, in Chapter 21, and who pressured Methunion?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)