|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bod Murphy become headmaster of Charlestown high?
(a) October 14, 1975.
(b) October 24, 1975.
(c) October 24, 1976.
(d) June 24, 1975.
2. What happened to the applicants requesting commercial space at the Methunion Manor?
(a) They were asked to pay upfront.
(b) They were beaten.
(c) They were rejected.
(d) They were accepted.
3. Who was Medeiros not close to, according to Chapter 20?
(a) White people.
(d) Rich people.
4. Why was United Way targeted by protesters, according to Chapter 19?
(a) It was financing black organizations.
(b) It had contributed to financing the busing.
(c) It was laying off workers.
(d) It was financing segregation politicians.
5. What happened in Boston in 1976?
(a) The town bicentennial.
(b) The Jude Market reopened.
(c) The busing system collapsed.
(d) Parents began to protest violently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alice McGoff wake up to on September 8, 1975, according to Chapter 15?
2. What happened to Ted Landsmark, in Chapter 17?
3. What did Lisa McGoff decide to do in the wake of the attack on Ted Landsmark?
4. Where were Colin and Joan coming back from, at the start of Chapter 22?
5. What did Danny join against his mother's will?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)