|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who received a threatening call on March 1976, according to Chapter 26?
(a) Rachel Twymun.
(b) Lisa McGoff.
(d) Colin Cover.
2. Which of Rachel's children was put on probation after being arrested?
3. What did Joan Diver become actively involved with, in Chapter 18?
(a) Philanthropic organizations.
(b) The city council.
(c) Segregation protests.
(d) The school board.
4. Where did the Powder Keg group originate?
(a) South End.
(c) New York.
(d) Boston North.
5. Who was Alice McGoff working for, at the start of Chapter 19?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Boston Port Authority.
(c) City Hall.
(d) New England Telephone Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became pregnant, in Chapter 21, and had her baby placed for adoption?
2. Who did the Powder Keg group meet in Washington?
3. Who did the Powder Keg group start to contact after being unsatisfied with the treatment received from city hall and the courts?
4. What did the students believe caused the cancellation of their class trip, according to Chapter 17?
5. Where did Cassandrea Twymon go to school after the busing started, according to Chapter 16?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)