|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
(a) Project 76.
(b) Project 6.
(c) Project 96.
(d) Project 86.
2. What did Colin start wondering, in Chapter 22?
(a) If he wanted other children.
(b) If city hall was good for him.
(c) If he wanted to move to England.
(d) If the South End was where he wanted them to live.
3. Who appeared in Charleston and faced deep resentment, according to Chapter 15?
(a) Malcom X.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Robert Kennedy.
(d) Kevin White.
4. Who was Medeiros not close to, according to Chapter 20?
(a) Rich people.
(b) White people.
5. Where were Colin and Joan coming back from, at the start of Chapter 22?
(a) A school meeting.
(b) The theater.
(c) A concert.
(d) City Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the applicants requesting commercial space at the Methunion Manor?
2. Where did Alice McGoff enroll three of her children in order to avoid busing?
3. What happened to Ted Landsmark, in Chapter 17?
4. Who received a threatening call on March 1976, according to Chapter 26?
5. What happened when African-American kids qualified for sport teams?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was going on with Cassandra Twymon at school, in Chapter 27?
2. What did Rachel institute?
3. What happened to Rachel's sons, Richard and George, as well as her daughter Rachel?
4. What did Medeiros do for Texas?
5. What was published on the front page of the newspaper on October 9, 1975?
6. What strained the relationship between Mayor Kevin White and the Kennedy family?
7. What did Rachel see at the meeting she attended, in Chapter 16?
8. What did Danny try to get his mother out of?
9. What did Cassandra and other students do?
10. What did parents of Bancroft students do together?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)