1. What school was Coline Diver attending in Chapter 1?
Harvard Law School.
2. What extra curricular activity did Colin Diver do that Chapter 1 says opened the door to the best jobs?
Editor of the Harvard Law Review.
3. What was Colin Diver not sure he wanted to do after finishing his studies, according to Chapter 1?
Be part of the establishment.
4. How did Colin Diver avoid the draft?
By being a student and a father.
5. When did Colin Diver graduate?
6. What does Chapter 1 say many law school students were avoiding?
This section contains 4,013 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)