|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colin notice while driving the South End ?
(a) Good deals on homes.
(b) Drug dealers.
(d) Kids of different ethnicities playing together.
2. What was Louise Day Hicks known to be?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A saint.
(c) A bigot.
(d) A liberal.
3. Where were Colin and Joan coming back from, at the start of Chapter 22?
(a) A concert.
(b) City Hall.
(c) A school meeting.
(d) The theater.
4. What position did Colin formulate after taking on more responsibilities at the Boston City Hall?
(a) The G-BURG.
(b) The U-BURG.
(c) The C-BURG.
(d) The B-BURG.
5. Where did John McKechnie move to after staying in Boston for a while?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who canceled James Brown's concert after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
2. Why was Heywood Twymon jailed several times?
3. Why did the demonstration Alice attended in Washington have low attendance?
4. What did Lisa McGoff decide to do in the wake of the attack on Ted Landsmark?
5. Who was Joseph McKechnie?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)