|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Chapter 4 say was with Colin Diver when he listened to Mayor's White speech?
(a) Joan Diver.
(b) David Mann.
(c) Marty Tram.
(d) Martin Black.
2. How old was Bernard Kirk when his mother and sister died?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
3. What position did Colin formulate after taking on more responsibilities at the Boston City Hall?
(a) The G-BURG.
(b) The U-BURG.
(c) The C-BURG.
(d) The B-BURG.
4. Who or what did Bernie Kirk, Alice's father, not support despite of roots in his district?
(a) The Republican party.
(b) Kevin White.
(c) Joseph P. Kennedy.
(d) Martin Luther King.
5. How did Chapter 9 start?
(a) With the assassination of Martin Luther King.
(b) With the end of the Vietnam War.
(c) With graduation at Cambell Junior high School.
(d) With the election of Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Charles McKechnie die?
2. What does Chapter 11 say the South End once was?
3. What happened to the Methunion Manor project?
4. Where did John McKechnie move to after staying in Boston for a while?
5. Who was Medeiros not close to, according to Chapter 20?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)