|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alice unable to afford, according to Chapter 23?
(b) Move to the suburbs.
(c) Good schools for her children.
(d) Medical care.
2. What did Danny join against his mother's will?
(a) The crowd.
(b) The police academy.
(d) A gang.
3. What did Lisa McGoff decide to do in the wake of the attack on Ted Landsmark?
(a) Not return to Charlestown High.
(b) Quit school.
(c) Join the Black Panthers.
(d) Go to St. Patrick's.
4. Why did the demonstration Alice attended in Washington have low attendance?
(a) Because it was a week day.
(b) Because it was cold.
(c) Because of the rain.
(d) Because it was pro segregation.
5. Where did Colin live in Chapter 11?
(a) The South End.
(b) The suburbs.
(d) The Inner city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Boston Cardinal grow up, according to Chapter 20?
2. What organization did Ralph Hoaglund found?
3. Who was Alice McGoff working for, at the start of Chapter 19?
4. Whom does Chapter 23 says attended Powder Keg meetings regularly?
5. What issue did Kevin White always try to avoid, according to Chapter 28?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)