|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the students believe caused the cancellation of their class trip, according to Chapter 17?
(a) Lack of funding.
2. What does Chapter 9 say was outlawed in 1965?
(a) The de facto school segregation in Massachusetts.
(b) The busing system.
(c) Forced desegregation.
(d) Owning a gun.
3. What did Alice McGoff support, but was skeptical of when it moved to the north?
(a) Malcom X movement.
(b) Martin Luther King's movement.
(c) The Black Panther movement.
(d) Ted Kennedy's movement.
4. Who pressured the Methunion Manor to accept applicants and rent its commercial space?
(a) Department of Housing and Urban Development.
(b) Mayor White.
(c) The black community.
(d) The Boston Chamber of Commerce.
5. Who was with Colin Diver when he was listening to radio reports on the riots in 1968?
(a) His wife Joan.
(b) His sister Margaret.
(c) His friend Mike.
(d) His father Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Danny McGoff watch from a corner, according to Chapter 15?
2. Why was Billy McGoff's class trip canceled at the beginning of the senior year?
3. How many children did Joseph McKechnie have?
4. What did Bob Murphy make clear when he became headmaster?
5. How many children did Alice McGoff have?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)