|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Alice protesting in front of, according to Chapter 19?
(a) The city hall.
(b) Mayor White's house.
(c) United Way's headquarters.
(d) New England Telephone Company's president.
2. What did Colin notice while driving the South End ?
(b) Drug dealers.
(c) Kids of different ethnicities playing together.
(d) Good deals on homes.
3. What did Danny join against his mother's will?
(a) The crowd.
(b) The police academy.
(d) A gang.
4. What area did Colin live in?
(a) The Gand Project.
(b) The Hety Project.
(c) The Brighton area.
(d) The Long area.
5. What idea does Chapter 15 say Alice McGoff did not like?
(a) Mandatory busing.
(c) Reelecting the school board.
(d) Disbanding the bus driver union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 10 say formed in Charleston during Alice McGoff's childhood?
2. What was involved in the desegregation of the Boston school system?
3. How old was Bernard Kirk when his mother and sister died?
4. What did Rachel successfully do in August 1967?
5. What city administration team did Colin play, in according to Chapter 11?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)