|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Alice McGoff have?
(a) 2 children.
(b) 9 children.
(c) 3 children.
(d) 7 children.
2. What was the community successful in doing in 1975, according to Chapter 15?
(a) Keeping Charlestown High School from being a magnet.
(b) Having Colin Diver fired.
(c) Ousting Mayor White.
(d) Re-segregating the school.
3. What did Danny join against his mother's will?
(a) A gang.
(b) The crowd.
(c) The police academy.
4. Who canceled James Brown's concert after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
(a) The Boston Gardens.
(b) The New England Conservatory of Music
(c) The House of Blues.
(d) The Symphony Hall.
5. Why was Heywood Twymon jailed several times?
(a) For abuse.
(b) For non-support.
(c) For theft.
(d) For robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Alice protesting in front of, according to Chapter 19?
2. What did Louise Day Hicks claim about the Boston schools?
3. What type of school did Rachel Twymon keep her children from attending?
4. What happened to the applicants requesting commercial space at the Methunion Manor?
5. What does Chapter 10 say formed in Charleston during Alice McGoff's childhood?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)