|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Kiernan Commission decide, according to Chapter 20?
(a) Boston's busing was illegal.
(b) Boston mayor commited perjury.
(c) Boston schools were not racially imbalanced.
(d) Boston schools were racially imbalanced.
2. Who did Danny McGoff watch from a corner, according to Chapter 15?
(a) His girlfriend Sara.
(b) His sister Cathy.
(c) His brothers, Tommy and Kevin.
(d) His friend Mike.
3. What was Colin Diver not sure he wanted to do after finishing his studies, according to Chapter 1?
(a) Be part of the establishment.
(b) Be a Doctor.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Work for himself.
4. What does Chapter 12 say about Colin and the Boston mayor?
(a) White took Colin under his wing.
(b) Colin hated White.
(c) White did not like Colin.
(d) Colin barely saw him the first year.
5. What did Joan Diver become actively involved with, in Chapter 18?
(a) The city council.
(b) Segregation protests.
(c) The school board.
(d) Philanthropic organizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rachel Twymon notified of at the start of Chapter 2?
2. What happened in Boston in 1976?
3. What gang was Alice McGoff's son Danny a part of?
4. How many children did Alice McGoff have?
5. What did Alice McGoff support, but was skeptical of when it moved to the north?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)