|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Billy McGoff's class trip supposed to bring them?
(a) York, England.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Boston, England.
(d) Paris, France.
2. What was the community successful in doing in 1975, according to Chapter 15?
(a) Ousting Mayor White.
(b) Having Colin Diver fired.
(c) Re-segregating the school.
(d) Keeping Charlestown High School from being a magnet.
3. What did Colin and his wife want to do in the South End, according to Chapter 11?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Create social services.
(c) Buy a store.
(d) Create a school.
4. Who was informed of the assassination of Martin Luther King at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) The mayor of Boston.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
5. What college did Joan McKechnie attend?
(b) Wheaton College.
(c) Washington College for Girls.
(d) Boston College.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Colin become the assistant secretary in the state's Secretary of Consumer Affairs division?
2. What degree(s) did Louise Day Hicks have?
3. What event does Chapter 9 say was an embarrassment for the Kennedy administration?
4. What was involved in the desegregation of the Boston school system?
5. What school was Coline Diver attending in Chapter 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)