|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
(a) Project 6.
(b) Project 96.
(c) Project 86.
(d) Project 76.
2. Who was with Colin Diver when he was listening to radio reports on the riots in 1968?
(a) His sister Margaret.
(b) His friend Mike.
(c) His wife Joan.
(d) His father Joe.
3. What school was Joan Diver's son assigned to, according to Chapter 18?
(a) Boston Central school.
(b) South End school.
(c) Lower Roxbury school.
(d) Charlestown school.
4. When did Quinnie die, according to Chapter 5?
(a) January 1963.
(b) February 1963.
(c) February 1965.
(d) February 1968.
5. When did Fanny Walker relocate to Boston?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 11 say the South End once was?
2. What degree(s) did Louise Day Hicks have?
3. What was the community successful in doing in 1975, according to Chapter 15?
4. Who did Danny McGoff watch from a corner, according to Chapter 15?
5. What did Rachel Twymon not know about four of her sons when she opened her store one morning in Chapter 2?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)