|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who canceled James Brown's concert after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
(a) The House of Blues.
(b) The New England Conservatory of Music
(c) The Boston Gardens.
(d) The Symphony Hall.
2. What did Rachel Twymon not know about four of her sons when she opened her store one morning in Chapter 2?
(a) They were dead.
(b) They were at school.
(c) They were in the crowd looting and roaming.
(d) They were in prison.
3. When did Charles McKechnie die?
4. What performance did Rachel Twymon attend, at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) Hello Dolly.
(d) West Side Story.
5. What was John McKechnie's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Heywood Twymon jailed several times?
2. What case was Judge Arthur Garrity assigned to, at the start of Chapter 14?
3. What was Colin Diver not sure he wanted to do after finishing his studies, according to Chapter 1?
4. Where was Ben Diver originally from, according to Chapter 7?
5. Who was with Colin Diver when he was listening to radio reports on the riots in 1968?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)