|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Colin Diver graduate?
2. What event does Chapter 1 say affected Diver?
(a) The election of Nixon.
(b) The war in Vietnam.
(c) The assassination of Martin Luther King.
(d) The assassination of John F. Kennedy.
3. Where were the two people when Chapter 2 opens?
(a) Boston City Hall.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) South End.
(d) The Roxbury Orchard housing project.
4. What does Chapter 9 say about the views of Louise Day Hicks?
(a) They were highly regarded.
(b) They created a lot of opposition.
(c) They were common.
(d) They were racist.
5. What does Chapter 5 say about Quinnie having many of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school was Coline Diver attending in Chapter 1?
2. What does Chapter 5 say the Jenkins family had been?
3. How did Chapter 9 start?
4. Where did Colin live in Chapter 11?
5. What did Rachel Twymon not know about four of her sons when she opened her store one morning in Chapter 2?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)