|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rachel successfully do in August 1967?
(a) Found a job.
(b) Secured a SBA loan.
(c) Moved in New York.
(d) Found a husband.
2. How many children did Alice McGoff have?
(a) 2 children.
(b) 7 children.
(c) 9 children.
(d) 3 children.
3. When did Arthur Garrity become a judge?
(a) June 6, 1966.
(b) July 16, 1966.
(c) July 6, 1965.
(d) July 6, 1966.
4. What does Chapter 12 say about Colin and the Boston mayor?
(a) White took Colin under his wing.
(b) White did not like Colin.
(c) Colin barely saw him the first year.
(d) Colin hated White.
5. What does Chapter 13 say about Colin's ambition?
(a) He wanted to be governor.
(b) He was interested in Boston's success.
(c) He wanted out of politics.
(d) He wanted to go to Congress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 9 say about the views of Louise Day Hicks?
2. What does Chapter 13 say about Colin's expectations of what government could and couldn't do in the area of social justice?
3. What did Rachel have trouble finding, at the start of Chapter 12?
4. What college did Joan McKechnie attend?
5. How many children did Joseph McKechnie have?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)