|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Louise Day Hicks want to get into public office?
(a) To prevent school integration.
(b) To carry on her father's work.
(c) To institute school segregation.
(d) To eventually get to Congress.
2. What does Chapter 13 say about Colin's ambition?
(a) He wanted out of politics.
(b) He was interested in Boston's success.
(c) He wanted to be governor.
(d) He wanted to go to Congress.
3. What was Colin working on, at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) Federal funding.
(b) Sewage problems.
(c) Traffic congestion.
(d) School segregation.
4. What was Frederick's daughter's name?
5. What did Rachel decide to do, at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) Find a new job.
(b) Move out of Boston.
(c) Move out of the Orchard Park project.
(d) Find a new husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Colin live in Chapter 11?
2. What event does Chapter 1 say affected Diver?
3. When did John McKechnie come to Boston, according to Chapter 7?
4. What was Alice McGoff's ethnicity?
5. Why was Heywood Twymon jailed several times?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)