|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did Rachel Twymon's children attend, according to Chapter 8?
(a) Charlestwon School.
(b) Gibson school.
(c) South End School.
(d) Boston High School.
2. What did Colin notice while driving the South End ?
(a) Kids of different ethnicities playing together.
(b) Drug dealers.
(c) Good deals on homes.
3. Who employed the Bennefields after they were freed following the Civil War?
(a) The McGoffs.
(b) The Whites.
(c) The Divers.
(d) The Dreshams.
4. Whom did Colin Diver speak to concerning his interest in working for the city of Boston?
(a) Kevin White.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Barney Frank.
(d) Alice McGoff.
5. What organization worked to raise money and improve the condition in the African-American community in Boston?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Colin live in Chapter 11?
2. What gang was Alice McGoff's son Danny a part of?
3. What did Rachel decide to do, at the start of Chapter 12?
4. How old was Rachel when she first met Martin Luther King?
5. What was Alice McGoff's ethnicity?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)