|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the Jenkins family migrate to Nova Scotia with?
(b) Their owners.
(c) Their friends.
(d) With their flock.
2. When did Colin Diver graduate?
3. What college did Joan McKechnie attend?
(a) Wheaton College.
(c) Boston College.
(d) Washington College for Girls.
4. What does Chapter 1 say many law school students were avoiding?
(b) The draft.
(c) The establishment.
5. Who did Bernie Kirk marry, according to Chapter 6?
(a) Gertrude Wolfberg.
(b) Sophia Morruw.
(c) Catherine Gertt.
(d) Janette Spott.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Boston officials try to calm the African-American community after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
2. What organization did Ralph Hoaglund found?
3. When did Fanny Walker relocate to Boston?
4. Whom does Chapter 4 say was with Colin Diver when he listened to Mayor's White speech?
5. How did Colin Diver avoid the draft?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)