|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What extra curricular activity did Colin Diver do that Chapter 1 says opened the door to the best jobs?
(a) Director of the Stanford Ballet Association.
(b) Captain of the football team.
(c) Editor of the Boston College Journal of Medicine.
(d) Editor of the Harvard Law Review.
2. When did Fanny Walker relocate to Boston?
3. When did Quinnie die, according to Chapter 5?
(a) February 1963.
(b) January 1963.
(c) February 1965.
(d) February 1968.
4. Whom did the Jenkins family migrate to Nova Scotia with?
(a) Their friends.
(b) With their flock.
(c) Their owners.
5. Where did the Jenkins son move for employment?
(c) New York.
(d) San Fransisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did Ben Colin work?
2. What school was Coline Diver attending in Chapter 1?
3. What school did Rachel Twymon's children attend, according to Chapter 8?
4. When did John McKechnie come to Boston, according to Chapter 7?
5. How old was Rachel when she first met Martin Luther King?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)