|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 5 say about Quinnie having many of?
2. What did Rachel Twymon not know about four of her sons when she opened her store one morning in Chapter 2?
(a) They were at school.
(b) They were in the crowd looting and roaming.
(c) They were in prison.
(d) They were dead.
3. Why was Heywood Twymon jailed several times?
(a) For theft.
(b) For non-support.
(c) For abuse.
(d) For robbery.
4. What event does Chapter 1 say affected Diver?
(a) The war in Vietnam.
(b) The assassination of John F. Kennedy.
(c) The assassination of Martin Luther King.
(d) The election of Nixon.
5. Who was Joseph McKechnie?
(a) John's third yougest son.
(b) John's father.
(c) John's brother.
(d) John's third oldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John McKechnie move to after staying in Boston for a while?
2. What was John McKechnie's profession?
3. What does Chapter 5 say the Jenkins family had been?
4. What did Alice McGoff support, but was skeptical of when it moved to the north?
5. Whom does Chapter 4 say was with Colin Diver when he listened to Mayor's White speech?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)