Quiz: Chapters 5-6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whom did the Jenkins family migrate to Nova Scotia with?
a) With their flock.
b) Their friends.
d) Their owners.
2. When did Fanny Walker relocate to Boston?
3. How old was Bernard Kirk when his mother and sister died?
a) 6 years old.
b) 8 years old.
c) 5 years old.
d) 4 years old.
4. Who employed the Bennefields after they were freed following the Civil War?
a) The Dreshams.
b) The Divers.
c) The McGoffs.
d) The Whites.
5. What does Chapter 5 say the Jenkins family had been?
a) A military family.
b) A plantation owner.
c) A slave family.
d) A rich...
This section contains 237 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)