|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cassandrea Twymon go to school after the busing started, according to Chapter 16?
(a) Charlestown High.
(b) South End High.
(c) Brighton High.
(d) St Patrick's.
2. What performance did Rachel Twymon attend, at the start of Chapter 12?
(a) West Side Story.
(c) Hello Dolly.
3. What was Alice McGoff's ethnicity?
4. What was the community successful in doing in 1975, according to Chapter 15?
(a) Re-segregating the school.
(b) Having Colin Diver fired.
(c) Keeping Charlestown High School from being a magnet.
(d) Ousting Mayor White.
5. Who did Lisa McGoff befriend at an adventure-challenge camp?
(a) White supremacists.
(b) Black students from Roxbury.
(c) Rachel Twymon.
(d) Black social workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pressured the Methunion Manor to accept applicants and rent its commercial space?
2. Whom did the Jenkins family migrate to Nova Scotia with?
3. What was Colin Diver not sure he wanted to do after finishing his studies, according to Chapter 1?
4. How old was Rachel when she first met Martin Luther King?
5. How did Chapter 9 start?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)