|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Cardinal Medeiros's predecessor?
(a) Cardinal Kent.
(b) Cardinal Totil.
(c) Cardinal Hersel.
(d) Cardinal Cushing.
2. What did Rachel Twymon not know about four of her sons when she opened her store one morning in Chapter 2?
(a) They were in prison.
(b) They were dead.
(c) They were in the crowd looting and roaming.
(d) They were at school.
3. Who did Danny McGoff watch from a corner, according to Chapter 15?
(a) His friend Mike.
(b) His girlfriend Sara.
(c) His brothers, Tommy and Kevin.
(d) His sister Cathy.
4. Where were Colin and Joan coming back from, at the start of Chapter 22?
(a) A school meeting.
(b) City Hall.
(c) A concert.
(d) The theater.
5. What was Colin working on, at the start of Chapter 13?
(a) Sewage problems.
(b) Traffic congestion.
(c) School segregation.
(d) Federal funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alice's friends and family refuse to discuss with her?
2. What does Chapter 12 say about Colin and the Boston mayor?
3. What did Rachel successfully do in August 1967?
4. What did Rachel have trouble finding, at the start of Chapter 12?
5. What did Colin start wondering, in Chapter 22?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)