|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Chapter 15 say Alice McGoff did not like?
(a) Mandatory busing.
(c) Reelecting the school board.
(d) Disbanding the bus driver union.
2. What does Chapter 12 say about Colin and the Boston mayor?
(a) White took Colin under his wing.
(b) White did not like Colin.
(c) Colin barely saw him the first year.
(d) Colin hated White.
3. What did Colin learn about the Boston mayor's ambitions?
(a) White wanted to go to Congress.
(b) Mayorship was just a stepping stone.
(c) White didn't want to be mayor.
(d) White wanted to concentrate on Boston.
4. What was Frederick's daughter's name?
5. What did Alice McGoff support, but was skeptical of when it moved to the north?
(a) The Black Panther movement.
(b) Ted Kennedy's movement.
(c) Martin Luther King's movement.
(d) Malcom X movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colin start wondering, in Chapter 22?
2. Who canceled James Brown's concert after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
3. What happened on October 7, 1974, at the Boston Globe, according to Chapter 24?
4. How did the Boston officials try to calm the African-American community after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
5. What college did Joan McKechnie attend?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)