|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rachel when she first met Martin Luther King?
2. What school did Rachel Twymon send her younger children to?
(a) St. Patrick's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Vincent's.
(d) St. Harvey's.
3. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
(a) Project 76.
(b) Project 6.
(c) Project 96.
(d) Project 86.
4. What did Rachel's church propose to have setup on the first floor of the Methunion Manor.?
(a) A shopping center of African American owned businesses.
(b) A shopping center open only to African Americans.
(c) A prayer center.
(d) A free medical clinic.
5. When did Charles McKechnie die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Colin live in Chapter 11?
2. What happened to the Methunion Manor project?
3. Why did Louise Day Hicks want to get into public office?
4. How did the Boston officials try to calm the African-American community after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
5. Why was Heywood Twymon jailed several times?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)