|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Colin formulate after taking on more responsibilities at the Boston City Hall?
(a) The U-BURG.
(b) The G-BURG.
(c) The C-BURG.
(d) The B-BURG.
2. Who was the Boston Globe editor in 1974?
(a) Alice McGoff.
(b) Tim Winship.
(c) Alex Roberts.
(d) Colin Diver.
3. How old was Bernard Kirk when his mother and sister died?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
4. Where were Colin and Joan coming back from, at the start of Chapter 22?
(a) A concert.
(b) City Hall.
(c) The theater.
(d) A school meeting.
5. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
(a) Project 76.
(b) Project 86.
(c) Project 96.
(d) Project 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What extra curricular activity did Colin Diver do that Chapter 1 says opened the door to the best jobs?
2. What event does Chapter 9 say was an embarrassment for the Kennedy administration?
3. What did the Powder Keg group oppose, in Chapter 23?
4. What did Colin notice while driving the South End ?
5. Who called for police when a group threatened to burn Alva's house?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)