|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bernie Kirk marry, according to Chapter 6?
(a) Catherine Gertt.
(b) Sophia Morruw.
(c) Janette Spott.
(d) Gertrude Wolfberg.
2. What organization worked to raise money and improve the condition in the African-American community in Boston?
3. What event does Chapter 9 say was an embarrassment for the Kennedy administration?
(a) A boycott of the Boston schools.
(b) The election of Nixon.
(c) The death of Robert Kennedy.
(d) The election of Louise Day Hicks.
4. Whom did Colin Diver speak to concerning his interest in working for the city of Boston?
(a) Barney Frank.
(b) Alice McGoff.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Kevin White.
5. What does Chapter 1 say many law school students were avoiding?
(c) The establishment.
(d) The draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Joseph McKechnie?
2. What was Louise Day Hicks known to be?
3. How did the Boston officials try to calm the African-American community after the assassination of Martin Luther King?
4. What was Colin Diver not sure he wanted to do after finishing his studies, according to Chapter 1?
5. Who was informed of the assassination of Martin Luther King at the start of Chapter 4?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)