|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization did Ralph Hoaglund found?
2. What event does Chapter 1 say affected Diver?
(a) The election of Nixon.
(b) The assassination of Martin Luther King.
(c) The war in Vietnam.
(d) The assassination of John F. Kennedy.
3. What extra curricular activity did Colin Diver do that Chapter 1 says opened the door to the best jobs?
(a) Captain of the football team.
(b) Editor of the Harvard Law Review.
(c) Editor of the Boston College Journal of Medicine.
(d) Director of the Stanford Ballet Association.
4. What does Chapter 9 say was outlawed in 1965?
(a) The de facto school segregation in Massachusetts.
(b) Forced desegregation.
(c) Owning a gun.
(d) The busing system.
5. What does Chapter 5 say about Quinnie having many of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Rachel Twymon send her younger children to?
2. What event does Chapter 9 say was an embarrassment for the Kennedy administration?
3. When did John McKechnie come to Boston, according to Chapter 7?
4. When did Owen Kirk move to Roodstown, according to Chapter 6?
5. Why did Louise Day Hicks want to get into public office?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)