|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alice McGoff lose her income?
(a) Her alimony checks stopped coming.
(b) She was fired.
(c) Her social security ran out.
(d) The Navy yard closed.
2. When did Owen Kirk move to Roodstown, according to Chapter 6?
3. What degree(s) did Louise Day Hicks have?
(a) Education and law.
(c) Education and Psychology.
4. What did Alice McGoff support, but was skeptical of when it moved to the north?
(a) Ted Kennedy's movement.
(b) Martin Luther King's movement.
(c) The Black Panther movement.
(d) Malcom X movement.
5. When did Charles McKechnie die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was informed of the assassination of Martin Luther King at the start of Chapter 4?
2. What school did Rachel Twymon send her younger children to?
3. What does Chapter 10 say formed in Charleston during Alice McGoff's childhood?
4. What school was Coline Diver attending in Chapter 1?
5. When did Colin Diver graduate?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)