|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Chapter 9 start?
(a) With the election of Nixon.
(b) With the assassination of Martin Luther King.
(c) With the end of the Vietnam War.
(d) With graduation at Cambell Junior high School.
2. Where did Alice McGoff work according to Chapter 3?
(a) Charlestown Navy Yard Officers Club.
(b) She was unemployed.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) Boston City Hall.
3. When did Bod Murphy become headmaster of Charlestown high?
(a) October 14, 1975.
(b) June 24, 1975.
(c) October 24, 1976.
(d) October 24, 1975.
4. Who or what did Bernie Kirk, Alice's father, not support despite of roots in his district?
(a) The Republican party.
(b) Kevin White.
(c) Joseph P. Kennedy.
(d) Martin Luther King.
5. What event does Chapter 9 say was an embarrassment for the Kennedy administration?
(a) The election of Louise Day Hicks.
(b) The death of Robert Kennedy.
(c) The election of Nixon.
(d) A boycott of the Boston schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Colin formulate after taking on more responsibilities at the Boston City Hall?
2. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
3. Why did Alice McGoff lose her income?
4. What school did Rachel Twymon send her younger children to?
5. What was John McKechnie's profession?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)