|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Colin become the assistant secretary in the state's Secretary of Consumer Affairs division?
(a) October 1974.
(b) October 1973.
(c) October 1972.
(d) October 1971.
2. What college did Joan McKechnie attend?
(a) Washington College for Girls.
(c) Wheaton College.
(d) Boston College.
3. When did Bod Murphy become headmaster of Charlestown high?
(a) October 14, 1975.
(b) June 24, 1975.
(c) October 24, 1976.
(d) October 24, 1975.
4. What school did Rachel Twymon's children attend, according to Chapter 8?
(a) Gibson school.
(b) Charlestwon School.
(c) South End School.
(d) Boston High School.
5. What did Colin learn about the Boston mayor's ambitions?
(a) Mayorship was just a stepping stone.
(b) White wanted to go to Congress.
(c) White wanted to concentrate on Boston.
(d) White didn't want to be mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What project was Billy McGoff active in, according to Chapter 17?
2. What case was Judge Arthur Garrity assigned to, at the start of Chapter 14?
3. Where was Ben Diver originally from, according to Chapter 7?
4. Who was Joseph McKechnie?
5. What event does Chapter 9 say was an embarrassment for the Kennedy administration?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)