|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did John McKechnie move to after staying in Boston for a while?
(b) New York.
2. Where was Ben Diver originally from, according to Chapter 7?
(a) County Chaffee.
(b) County Deneb.
(c) County Donegal.
(d) County Washington.
3. What does Chapter 10 say formed in Charleston during Alice McGoff's childhood?
(b) Anti-segregation movements.
(c) New neighborhoods.
(d) Unaffiliated political parties.
4. What did Alice McGoff support, but was skeptical of when it moved to the north?
(a) Malcom X movement.
(b) Martin Luther King's movement.
(c) Ted Kennedy's movement.
(d) The Black Panther movement.
5. How many children did Alice McGoff have?
(a) 9 children.
(b) 7 children.
(c) 2 children.
(d) 3 children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school did Rachel Twymon keep her children from attending?
2. How many children did Joseph McKechnie have?
3. What was John McKechnie's profession?
4. What organization did Ralph Hoaglund found?
5. What school was Joan Diver's son assigned to, according to Chapter 18?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)