|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 13 say about Colin's expectations of what government could and couldn't do in the area of social justice?
(a) They were reexamined them after working for White.
(b) They had diminished.
(c) He wasn't interested in keeping them.
(d) They had changed.
2. What does Chapter 12 say about Colin and the Boston mayor?
(a) White took Colin under his wing.
(b) Colin hated White.
(c) White did not like Colin.
(d) Colin barely saw him the first year.
3. What did the students believe caused the cancellation of their class trip, according to Chapter 17?
(a) Lack of funding.
4. When did Bod Murphy become headmaster of Charlestown high?
(a) October 24, 1976.
(b) October 14, 1975.
(c) June 24, 1975.
(d) October 24, 1975.
5. When did Charles McKechnie die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization worked to raise money and improve the condition in the African-American community in Boston?
2. Why did Alice McGoff lose her income?
3. Where was Ben Diver originally from, according to Chapter 7?
4. When did Arthur Garrity become a judge?
5. What did Bob Murphy make clear when he became headmaster?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)