|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of school did Rachel Twymon keep her children from attending?
(a) Public schools.
(b) Private schools.
(c) Segregated schools.
(d) Desegregated schools.
2. Where was Billy McGoff's class trip supposed to bring them?
(a) Boston, England.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) York, England.
3. When did Charles McKechnie die?
4. What position was Louise Day Hicks elected to in the spring of 1961?
(c) Sixth District Judge.
(d) The Boston School Committee.
5. How did Chapter 9 start?
(a) With the end of the Vietnam War.
(b) With graduation at Cambell Junior high School.
(c) With the assassination of Martin Luther King.
(d) With the election of Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Alice McGoff work according to Chapter 3?
2. What school did Rachel Twymon's children attend, according to Chapter 8?
3. When did Arthur Garrity become a judge?
4. What case was Judge Arthur Garrity assigned to, at the start of Chapter 14?
5. What event does Chapter 9 say was an embarrassment for the Kennedy administration?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)