|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Powder Keg group start to contact after being unsatisfied with the treatment received from city hall and the courts?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The President.
(c) The governor's office.
(d) Their congressmen.
2. Whom does Chapter 23 says attended Powder Keg meetings regularly?
(a) Alice McGoff.
(b) Kevin White.
(c) Joan Diver.
(d) Rachel Twymon.
3. What college did Joan McKechnie attend?
(a) Boston College.
(b) Washington College for Girls.
(c) Wheaton College.
4. What idea does Chapter 15 say Alice McGoff did not like?
(a) Disbanding the bus driver union.
(c) Reelecting the school board.
(d) Mandatory busing.
5. What type of school did Rachel Twymon keep her children from attending?
(a) Segregated schools.
(b) Public schools.
(c) Private schools.
(d) Desegregated schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Frank Power resign his position as principal?
2. Who did the Powder Keg group meet in Washington?
3. For whom did Ben Colin work?
4. Why did the demonstration Alice attended in Washington have low attendance?
5. What was John McKechnie's profession?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)