|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John McKechnie come to Boston, according to Chapter 7?
2. What did Danny join against his mother's will?
(a) A gang.
(c) The police academy.
(d) The crowd.
3. What was the community successful in doing in 1975, according to Chapter 15?
(a) Having Colin Diver fired.
(b) Keeping Charlestown High School from being a magnet.
(c) Re-segregating the school.
(d) Ousting Mayor White.
4. Who was the Boston Globe editor in 1974?
(a) Alex Roberts.
(b) Colin Diver.
(c) Tim Winship.
(d) Alice McGoff.
5. Where did Alice McGoff enroll three of her children in order to avoid busing?
(a) In a suburban school district.
(b) Catholic schools.
(c) In a home school program.
(d) In inner city Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Alice unable to afford, according to Chapter 23?
2. When did Alice go to a prayer march to oppose busing?
3. How many children did Joseph McKechnie have?
4. What was John McKechnie's profession?
5. When did Frank Power resign his position as principal?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)