|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Charles McKechnie die?
2. Who was the Boston Globe editor in 1974?
(a) Tim Winship.
(b) Alice McGoff.
(c) Colin Diver.
(d) Alex Roberts.
3. What did the Powder Keg group oppose, in Chapter 23?
(c) Kevin White reelection.
(d) Forced integration.
4. Who was Joseph McKechnie?
(a) John's brother.
(b) John's father.
(c) John's third oldest son.
(d) John's third yougest son.
5. What was John McKechnie's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cassandrea Twymon go to school after the busing started, according to Chapter 16?
2. What did Alice's friends and family refuse to discuss with her?
3. Where did John McKechnie move to after staying in Boston for a while?
4. What tradition did the Powder Keg group renew, according to Chapter 23?
5. Who did Danny McGoff watch from a corner, according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)