1. What school was Coline Diver attending in Chapter 1?
(b) Boston College School of Medicine.
(c) Harvard Law School.
(d) Boston College School of Law.
2. What extra curricular activity did Colin Diver do that Chapter 1 says opened the door to the best jobs?
(a) Editor of the Boston College Journal of Medicine.
(b) Director of the Stanford Ballet Association.
(c) Editor of the Harvard Law Review.
(d) Captain of the football team.
3. What was Colin Diver not sure he wanted to do after finishing his studies, according to Chapter 1?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Be a Doctor.
(c) Be part of the establishment.
(d) Work for himself.
4. How did Colin Diver avoid the draft?
(a) By being a student and a father.
(b) By having two left feet.
(c) His father was a politician.
(d) By pretending to be homosexual.
5. When did Colin Diver graduate?
6. What does Chapter 1 say many law school students were avoiding?
(c) The draft.
(d) The establishment.
This section contains 4,013 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)