Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Anne's siblings is staying with Uncle George?
2. What does Adline buy Anne in this chapter?
3. Where does the NAACP hold a convention on this chapter?
4. What does the farmer do after he rapes the black girl?
5. Who turns Anne away?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the famous people Anne Moody depicts in the book and examine his/her impact on the Civil Rights Movement.
1) What were his/her beliefs?
2) How did he/she communicate their beleifs to the nature?
3) What impact did he/she have on the Civil Rights movement?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Moody's upbringing and write 500 words about how her upbringing molded her into the strong and pro active person that she became.
Essay Topic 3
Write a 500-word essay revolving around the following the following statement: Though the Civil Rights Movement was an esssential part of creating a better life for Afro Americans, in the end the non violent measures lost their impact and a more forceful approach was needed.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)