Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Anne's siblings is staying with Uncle George?
2. What does Adline buy Anne in this chapter?
3. Where does the NAACP hold a convention on this chapter?
4. What does the farmer do after he rapes the black girl?
5. Who turns Anne away?
Identify the main themes of the story. Why do you think these themes are so important to the story? How does Moody use character and setting to express her themes?
Write a 500-word essay revolving around the following the following statement: Though the Civil Rights Movement was an esssential part of creating a better life for Afro Americans, in the end the non violent measures lost their impact and a more forceful approach was needed.
Discuss the values of 1960's.
1) Why did Afro American politics come to the fore during this time ?
2) What significant changes do you think occurred during this period?
3) Does today's society share any values with 1960's America?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)